Windows 10: My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation...

Discus and support My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I depend on that account, I have applications and accounts associated with it. I have tried repeatedly to repair the account thanks to automatic help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nadia Sokol, May 15, 2024.

1. My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation...

I depend on that account, I have applications and accounts associated with it. I have tried repeatedly to repair the account thanks to automatic help, however, without being able to log in

:)

Nadia Sokol, May 15, 2024

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, May 15, 2024
  3. forgot password for account!!!!

You need to boot into Safe Mode. Do this by mashing F8 when the computer is starting, right before Windows loads, until you see a bunch of options. Select "Safe Mode". It'll boot into Safe Mode, and bring you to the login screen. At the login screen, go in as "Administrator", and from there go to the control panel. In the control panel, open "users", select the account you forgot the password of, and click "remove password". Restart the computer and all will be well *Smile My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation... :).

zekrahminator, May 15, 2024
  4. My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation...

forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

You may also refer to the below article.

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 15, 2024
Thema:

My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation...

1. My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation... - Similar Threads - second account was

2. My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation...: I depend on that account, I have applications and accounts associated with it. I have tried repeatedly to repair the account thanks to automatic help, however, without being able to log in...
  3. My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My second account was locked and I forgot my password, what should I do in such a situation...: I depend on that account, I have applications and accounts associated with it. I have tried repeatedly to repair the account thanks to automatic help, however, without being able to log in...
  4. I forgot my password to login into my computer what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my password to login into my computer what do I do: I just got my old computer back and I forgot my password and in order to reset it I have to login into my computer but I don't remember the password plz help me...
  5. I forgot my password to login into my computer what do I do

I forgot my password to login into my computer what do I do: I just got my old computer back and I forgot my password and in order to reset it I have to login into my computer but I don't remember the password plz help me...
  6. i forgot my microsoft account password. how should i deal with this

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i forgot my microsoft account password. how should i deal with this: Sign into this computer using your Microsoft accountNext time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or Windows Hello, if you've set it up.We'll need your current Windows password one last time. The password you entered for your device is incorrect....
  7. i forgot my microsoft account password. how should i deal with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i forgot my microsoft account password. how should i deal with this: Sign into this computer using your Microsoft accountNext time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or Windows Hello, if you've set it up.We'll need your current Windows password one last time. The password you entered for your device is incorrect....
  8. i forgot my microsoft account password. how should i deal with this

9. I forgot my Windows password to my local account, What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my Windows password to my local account, What do I do?: So let me explain what is going on here. So I can get in through the pin but I have no idea what the password is. So I was trying to add my Microsoft account to Windows 11, I enter the password to my Microsoft account, But it is making me put in my Windows password as well...
  10. I forgot my Windows password to my local account, What do I do?

I forgot my Windows password to my local account, What do I do?: So let me explain what is going on here. So I can get in through the pin but I have no idea what the password is. So I was trying to add my Microsoft account to Windows 11, I enter the password to my Microsoft account, But it is making me put in my Windows password as well...