Windows 10: My second display, connected by VGA is not getting recognized after the latest cummulative...

Discus and support My second display, connected by VGA is not getting recognized after the latest cummulative... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had several more issues with the update, making my PC unable to start properly and such, but that seems to have been fixed. What has not been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheFrelle, Mar 19, 2021.

1. My second display, connected by VGA is not getting recognized after the latest cummulative...

I've had several more issues with the update, making my PC unable to start properly and such, but that seems to have been fixed. What has not been fixeed though, is my second display not being recognized after said update. My first display is HDMI-connected and works fine. I assume this is the reason at least, why the second won't be recognized. I saw one guy in a thread, that had the same issue. But so far I've been searching on google all for naught.

Have anyone got the same experience? Any workaround? I would madly appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on this, as it's bugging me a lot. I'd rather not have to buy a new display just because of a windows update! :/

submitted by /u/TheFrelle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheFrelle, Mar 19, 2021

2. VGA Connection

I am trying to display my iPhone onto a LG TV that is connected to a PC using Windows 10. The phone is connected to the Apple lightening to VGA adapter cable and into the VGA cable that's plugged into the back of the computer. The connection will not display
    the iPhone, any suggestions?

Lauren Nielsen, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Don_Gerra Win User
    Second monitor no longer working on the latest Windows 10 version

Hoping someone can help here...

I have an older Acer notebook that I was using a second monitor connected to the VGA port. It was secondary to the main laptop display. It was working perfectly fine under Windows 10 up until the latest update of Windows 10. If I plug the monitor into
    the VGA port it is usable, but the laptop display is not usable. If I unplug the monitor from the VGA port, the laptop display is usable. So it seems to recognize the monitor on the VGA port, it just won't recognize both displays simultaneously.

Anything I can do to fix this? The driver, and everything else, was working at some point under Windows 10...did something change in the latest update?

Don_Gerra, Mar 19, 2021
  4. My second display, connected by VGA is not getting recognized after the latest cummulative...

How do I get Photoshop CC 2017 to recognize my second AMD VGA video card?

I tried reinstalling it and the driver but Photoshop CC 2017 will not recognize my second AMD VGA video card. Obviously it’s very slow to work like this. Any clue how to solve it?

• Latest driver.
    • I reset my preferences files.
    • I clean uninstall the driver: My Intel HD Graphics 4000 is recognized.
      • (which I actively use for 4th and 5th monitors)
    • Then I reinstall main VGA driver and it appears gray again as on the image.
    • Photoshop doesn’t like that I have 2 different VGA card (1 dedicated, 1 integrated), but that is preposterous, I can’t be the only one who prefers to work with multiple monitors, more than what 1 card supports.

My second display, connected by VGA is not getting recognized after the latest cummulative... 588F7.png

Firsh - letsWP.io, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

My second display, connected by VGA is not getting recognized after the latest cummulative...

1. My second display, connected by VGA is not getting recognized after the latest cummulative... - Similar Threads - second display connected

2. Connect laptop as second display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect laptop as second display: I'm trying to connect my laptop as a second screen to my desktop. On my desktop I have Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621.On my laptop I have Windows 10 10.0.19044 Build 19044. When I try to connect my laptop as a screen from desktop windows + k, it shows "No screens...
  3. Connect laptop as second display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect laptop as second display: I'm trying to connect my laptop as a second screen to my desktop. On my desktop I have Windows 11 10.0.22621 Build 22621.On my laptop I have Windows 10 10.0.19044 Build 19044. When I try to connect my laptop as a screen from desktop windows + k, it shows "No screens...
  4. Windows won't update to latest cummulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update to latest cummulative update: Keep getting error sometimes at 7%, sometimes at 50%No matter what I do it keeps happening, my other machine installed the update without any issuesHave tried several CMD commands to restart windows update processes and error keeps repeating itselfRazer Blade 14Windows 11...
  5. Windows won't update to latest cummulative update

Windows won't update to latest cummulative update: Keep getting error sometimes at 7%, sometimes at 50%No matter what I do it keeps happening, my other machine installed the update without any issuesHave tried several CMD commands to restart windows update processes and error keeps repeating itselfRazer Blade 14Windows 11...
  6. Second Display connected to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Display connected to PC: I would like to use a second display the TV attached to my PC to play movies.I DO NOT want to extend, duplicate or even see the second display as part of my desktop window.I want to play movies to it, maybe from a browser on demand, which would be ideal, maybe from a special...
  7. Second Display connected to PC

Second Display connected to PC: I would like to use a second display the TV attached to my PC to play movies.I DO NOT want to extend, duplicate or even see the second display as part of my desktop window.I want to play movies to it, maybe from a browser on demand, which would be ideal, maybe from a special...
  8. Connecting to a second display.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connecting to a second display.: Bought an old computer monitor and would like to connect it to my lenovo. I have a vga-hdmi-usbc adapter situation going on, but my laptop won't recognize the monitor. I know the monitor works because I tried it on a friends computer and it worked. Is there anything I can...
  9. Second (extended) Display recognized but black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second (extended) Display recognized but black: I just attempted to fix black extended display issue by upgrading Nvidia 765m driver. Nothing changed. I tested dual display function with Nirsoft's MultiMonitor tool (which DOES show the blue windows background image on the extended monitor in preview), but the extended...
  10. how to get cummulative upates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to get cummulative upates: Hi I have windows 10 pro ducht But he say that the system is up to date . on a forum i read about KB 3093266 but i don't get that kb why ? 25742