Windows 10: My second internal drive isn't showing up in the Bios and system

Discus and support My second internal drive isn't showing up in the Bios and system in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a MSI gaming laptop and I have 2 drives included in this laptop: a 256Gb SSD and a 1 TB harddisk. Suddenly my HDD disappeared and I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arthur_Polloa, Oct 1, 2019.

1. My second internal drive isn't showing up in the Bios and system

I am using a MSI gaming laptop and I have 2 drives included in this laptop: a 256Gb SSD and a 1 TB harddisk.

Suddenly my HDD disappeared and I cannot access nor see it: in windows file manager, disk manager and even the BIOS cannot see the disk anymore. It looks like it vanished. What can I do about it? I didn't find a solution yet online. Thx for the help!

:)

Arthur_Polloa, Oct 1, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 1, 2019
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Hard Drive Gone Missing

Is the second HDD internal or external.

If internal when you enter the bios does the HDD show in the list of drives.?

neilpzz, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

My second internal drive isn't showing up in the Bios and system

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

My second internal drive isn't showing up in the Bios and system

1. My second internal drive isn't showing up in the Bios and system - Similar Threads - second internal drive

2. internal hard drive shows up in bios and device manager but NOT in diskmanager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal hard drive shows up in bios and device manager but NOT in diskmanager: Got a seagate barracuda 4 TB internal drive for my old DELL Inspiron 3847. I have tried updating every possible driver with help of DELL support assist/windows update and Intel but only get this depressing message from DM:"Device...
  3. internal hard drive shows up in bios and device manager but NOT in diskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internal hard drive shows up in bios and device manager but NOT in diskmanager: Got a seagate barracuda 4 TB internal drive for my old DELL Inspiron 3847. I have tried updating every possible driver with help of DELL support assist/windows update and Intel but only get this depressing message from DM:"Device...
  4. internal hard drive shows up in bios and device manager but NOT in diskmanager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Toshiba internal drive not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba internal drive not showing up: I've recently switched pc's and moved my ssd and hdd to the new computer. Unfortunately while ssd is showing up and working juzt fine, the most important hdd when I have all of my files isn't even showing up in the drive management. It's not being detected at all. Is Toshiba...
  6. Toshiba internal drive not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba internal drive not showing up: I've recently switched pc's and moved my ssd and hdd to the new computer. Unfortunately while ssd is showing up and working juzt fine, the most important hdd when I have all of my files isn't even showing up in the drive management. It's not being detected at all. Is Toshiba...
  7. My drive isn't showing up

My drive isn't showing up: I had to take down my computer due to work that was being done to my apartment. When I put it all back this morning only one of my external HDs showed up. The computers OS is Windows 10 Home Pro and I can't find my external HD in the Device Manager even. Can someone give me a...
  8. Win 11, second SSD M2 drive isn't showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11, second SSD M2 drive isn't showing up.: Hello, I did a new PC build and installed Windows 10 and then right away upgraded to Win 11 and the problem I'm having is my second M2 drive is not showing up when I go to storage settings but shows up in Device manager any ideas?...
  9. My second hard drive isn't showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My second hard drive isn't showing: Can someone tell me why it isn't showing? submitted by /u/TheImposterSpy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmws1o/my_second_hard_drive_isnt_showing/
  10. Internal drive not showing up

Internal drive not showing up: The internal D: drive on my laptop isn't showing up anymore after downloading a game from steam and getting a disk corrupt error message every now and again. It doesn't show up on Disk Management or Command or anything. Do I just bring it to someone and get a new compatible...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7 and now my second internal drive isnt seen