Windows 10: My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup

Discus and support My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Once I start my computer my second monitor does not load. It will be a black screen. I have went into the windows settings and if I set the display to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Seth Bealer, Feb 24, 2019.

1. My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup

Once I start my computer my second monitor does not load. It will be a black screen. I have went into the windows settings and if I set the display to show the working monitor then hit revert to extend display it will load up with my wallpaper and work. I have replaced the monitor which originally was a TV to a Samsung s22B310. Its not the best but way better than the TV I was using. A little more information about the problem is I bought a new hard drive (Solid State Drive) and reloaded...

My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup

Seth Bealer, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Feb 24, 2019
  4. My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup

using AtiTool in xp home @ startup

I can`t use AtiTool-settings under XP Home Edition @ startup. Only on an admin-account it works :/. Is there a possibility to make it run under every other account? (to copy the autorun entry in the autorun list of an user doesn`t work)
    thank u 4 answers

Ati(-tool)-fan, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup

1. My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup - Similar Threads - Second Moniter Doesn't

2. Moniters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moniters: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. I need anwsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniters/d7ccabe2-1730-4ef4-998d-a96a39a34e68
  3. Moniters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moniters: I am searching for info on how to open 2 tabs on laptop, move one tab to separate screen & 2nd tab remain on desktop screen. I need anwsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniters/d7ccabe2-1730-4ef4-998d-a96a39a34e68
  4. Alt-Tab windows on second moniter show up, and then disappear instantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alt-Tab windows on second moniter show up, and then disappear instantly: When I alt-tab, the menu flashes all the windows for a split-second, and then shrinks down to just the windows on the main monitor. I have an ASUS laptop with the Screenpad feature, and I'm wondering if this is something that ASUS has done for some reason, or something else...
  5. Moniter power up but fails to show anything.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Moniter power up but fails to show anything.: Windows 10 version 1909. I just installed a new to me graphics card in my wifes desktop but the moniter shows a blue screen, a message saying HDMI no signal and then goes black. I changed the cable back to the on board graphics but it does the same thing. Everything was OK...
  6. moniter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    moniter: I have several lines from top to bottom on my moninter , how can I clear them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moniter/3b823fdc-206d-40d2-ba72-3a350b2b6c02
  7. How to stop a windows-program from running at startup if it doesn't show up on startup tab...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop a windows-program from running at startup if it doesn't show up on startup tab...: I'm trying to stop snipping Tool from startup up at logon. I've looked through every service in the services-tab, every autorun entry on Sysinternals' autoruns program and checked "C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\startup". There's nothing...
  8. My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My Second Moniter Doesn't Show up after startup: Once I start my computer my second monitor does not load. It will be a black screen. I have went into the windows settings and if I set the display to show the working monitor then hit revert to extend display it will load up with my wallpaper and work. I have replaced the...
  9. computer stuttering when second moniter is hooked up but only when i move my mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer stuttering when second moniter is hooked up but only when i move my mouse: So I have an extra monitor and when I hook it up it causes my computer to freeze every 2 seconds for about a second but ONLY when I move my mouse, if I keep my mouse still it works fine, iv tried unhooking the main monitor to see if it would do that on just the extra monitor...
  10. Computer will not detect second moniter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer will not detect second moniter: I bought a cheap Insignia tv to connect to my Dell touch screen computer to better see building plans. I plug the HMDI cable port to port and go to discover device in display setting and get no device found. I have set the tv to both ports , any advise ?...