Windows 10: my second monitor does not display taskbar tray icons?

Discus and support my second monitor does not display taskbar tray icons? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I mean the bunch of little system icons in the bottom right. the action center is missing as well. I've never had this issue, on my other PC the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hi2323, Mar 26, 2020.

1. /u/hi2323 Win User

my second monitor does not display taskbar tray icons?

I mean the bunch of little system icons in the bottom right. the action center is missing as well. I've never had this issue, on my other PC the taskbar is perfectly duplicated.

I am on w10 pro 1909. I have the "show taskbar on all monitors" enabled. I see no option for the little system icons. every other PC I've used multiple monitors on simply had them there by default

submitted by /u/hi2323
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hi2323, Mar 26, 2020

2. Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 26, 2020
  3. How to auto-hide taskbar of the second monitor keeping unhide in the primary monitor?

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below to auto-hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

Steps:

1. Right click on the taskbar and select
    Properties.

2. In the Taskbar tab under
    Multiple displays, Uncheck the Show taskbar on all displays box.

3. Click on Apply
    and Ok.

This will display the taskbar only on the primary monitor.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 26, 2020
  4. my second monitor does not display taskbar tray icons?

Taskbar on second monitor

Hi all,

I've got a Surface 4 Pro and am having an issue where the taskbar is showing on the secondary monitor. My external monitor is designated as the 'main display' and is to the left of the Surface. The desktop is extended onto the external monitor.

It's easy enough to drag the taskbar over but I can't get it to stay.

Thinks I've tried(that didn't work):

• Lock the taskbar.
    • Turn off the 'Show taskbar on all displays' option
    • 'Auto hide' option has no effect.
    • Setting the Surface display as the primary, rebooting, setting the external monitor as primary

Any ideas?

erickson.brian, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

my second monitor does not display taskbar tray icons?

1. my second monitor does not display taskbar tray icons? - Similar Threads - second monitor does

2. Taskbar does not hide on second monitor...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar does not hide on second monitor...: So i have set that taskbar minimizes and when you move mouse to the screen bottom it shows. On main monitor if I run full screen program taskbar is hidden but on second monitor collapsed taskbar is shown and when I move mouse to the bottom of the screen it shows up and it is...
  3. Taskbar Tray icon not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Tray icon not showing: The taskbar tray or system tray icon is gone when I updated my win 11 to beta channel build 22610.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-tray-icon-not-showing/956d00f2-dbe3-40f3-9a61-aab3ae46e37b
  4. Taskbar tray icons not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar tray icons not showing.: Hi.My taskbar tray has disappeared, help could come in handy.Before the tray icons disappeared: I was just using my PC. I changed the OS name in bcdedit because i wanted to name it Windows 10 home. After I shut down and turned on my computer the name worked. It was in the...
  5. Tray icons in both monitors ?

Tray icons in both monitors ?: Im using 2 monitors, is there a way to have tray icons on both monitors, the 2nd monitor shows only the date and time. submitted by /u/smamx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwx7l9/tray_icons_in_both_monitors/
  6. Taskbar Icon Tray gone

Taskbar Icon Tray gone: I rebooted my pc and came back to all of my icons spread out on my taskbar. I tried consulting Windows Tech Support but they didn't help and provided me a howtogeek article. I can't drag the icons on top of each other to put them in the tray, and the arrow is gone. I don't...
  7. Second Monitor does not display on boot from Shutdown. Second monitor is only displayed on...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Second Monitor does not display on boot from Shutdown. Second monitor is only displayed on...: This just started happening recently after I updated Windows and my graphics driver. When I shutdown the computer and turn it back on, I am not able to see the display on my second monitor. But with only one monitor working, if I click restart, the computer reboots and now...
  8. Automatically move taskbar tray to second monitor while gaming?

Automatically move taskbar tray to second monitor while gaming?: I used to keep the taskbar tray on monitor 2 all the time which worked well but with my new setup it makes more sense to keep it on monitor 1. But when I am gaming and the game takes fullscreen, it would be nice to be able to see that stuff on monitor 2. Is it possible to...
  9. Display taskbar icons on both monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display taskbar icons on both monitors: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to also display the taskbar icons on my second monitor in extend display mode. As you can see here is my main first monitor [ATTACH] And here is my second monitor[ATTACH] From what I read it's not possible to copy them on the...
  10. Windows does no display on my second monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows does no display on my second monitor: Hello, I've recently purchased 2 new super-thin HDMI cables since a normal one wouldn't fit in my Graphics Card due to problems with my computer case design. I ran into a problem with my second HDMI which is the one that displays 4K 60hz, the other one can only do up to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 tray missing on second screen

2. i cant see the icon on my second monitor

3. tray icons on second monitor