Windows 10: My second monitor is not showing any green colors

Discus and support My second monitor is not showing any green colors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Drawing tablet with a purple/pink filter. It’s not showing any green colors, only red and blue, the computer/first monitor however is normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Raevin_, Mar 19, 2020.

1. My second monitor is not showing any green colors

I have a Drawing tablet with a purple/pink filter. It’s not showing any green colors, only red and blue, the computer/first monitor however is normal hue.

submitted by /u/Raevin_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Raevin_, Mar 19, 2020

2. I can't see green on my monitor

My monitor doesn't show green. Like I looked up the "color green" on google and the color is not green it's like a light blue. If I take a screenshot of it and send it to someone else it shows green on their computer, but on my screen I see it as a blue.
    It is really annoying because everything looks weird please help.

BrandonNguyen336, Mar 19, 2020
  3. The color on my second screen is very dark and I want to lighten this.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Are you using second monitor as computer or TV?

If you are using computer as second monitor then I suggest you to change the color of the screen through the buttons that are on right side of the monitor.

If you are facing the brightness issue with both the monitors then the issue might be due to display, please do let us know with more information regarding this issue.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 19, 2020
  4. My second monitor is not showing any green colors

Windows 10 doesn't show native display for second monitor

Hi,

In order to for your Windows 10 to show the native display for the second monitor, you may revert all screen settings back to default, and see if this resolves the issue. If it doesn't, you may try these steps:

• Press Windows key + P.
    • If your monitor settings is on Duplicate, try choosing
      Extend
    • If your monitor settings is on Extend try choosing the
      Duplicate
    • Check the resolution if both monitors are showing the same resolution value.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

My second monitor is not showing any green colors

1. My second monitor is not showing any green colors - Similar Threads - second monitor showing

2. my second screen turned green

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my second screen turned green: my second screen turned green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-second-screen-turned-green/c8838dcf-9733-416b-b904-00bfccf35de3
  3. my second screen turned green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my second screen turned green: my second screen turned green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-second-screen-turned-green/c8838dcf-9733-416b-b904-00bfccf35de3
  4. my second screen turned green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Slide show on second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide show on second monitor: So I have 2 monitor and I was to put a slideshow of photos on the second one only. I don't have PowerPoint and don't think I can get it. I believe I'm on a windows 10 pro version 21H2 and I normally use photo viewer for the slideshow of photos. I know the trick of holding...
  6. Slide show on second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide show on second monitor: So I have 2 monitor and I was to put a slideshow of photos on the second one only. I don't have PowerPoint and don't think I can get it. I believe I'm on a windows 10 pro version 21H2 and I normally use photo viewer for the slideshow of photos. I know the trick of holding...
  7. Display only shows the color green

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display only shows the color green: I had a problem when, after uninstalling a game, my display suddenly showed only the color green, can anyone figure what's going on [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-only-shows-the-color-green/942dba4a-deac-4e9c-ba83-ff1e76f84b80
  8. Windows Green Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Green Color: Why My Windows Theme is green color when i turned on it? is the problem of monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-green-color/998e1183-5011-4299-b3f0-bde62f2c4923
  9. Second Monitor color banding after KB4551762

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Monitor color banding after KB4551762: I'm getting tons of color banding on my second monitor after today's update. Is anyone else having this issue? I tried the whole "WindowsColorSystem" solution people had used a few months ago but it does nothing. Update: uninstalling the update does nothing. submitted by...
  10. Second monitor showing white

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second monitor showing white: Hi, new user here. I have a double monitor setup as an extended desktop. It's worked great for several years, no issues. As of yesterday, the 2nd monitor only shows solid white. The monitor shows it's receiving a signal by the colour on the power switch LED. If I switch...