Windows 10: My second monitor's brightness keeps flickering

Discus and support My second monitor's brightness keeps flickering in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi !I recently got a second monitor for my computer, I plugged it in and my both monitors work fine together, yet I quickly realized that something was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sacha_64, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Sacha_64 Win User

My second monitor's brightness keeps flickering

Hi !I recently got a second monitor for my computer, I plugged it in and my both monitors work fine together, yet I quickly realized that something was going on on my second monitor : When I'm using my first one playing, writing... my second screen, after a bit of time, turns by itself its brightness down, then up, then down, then up... I tried switching cables, I tried installing new display drivers and deleting my current drivers but nothing works. Also I think the issue might be due to my screen because when it is flickering and I press the button behind the monitor to change the settings

:)

Sacha_64, Jun 16, 2024

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 16, 2024
  3. stankh Win User
    why my monitor flickering

My monitor keep flickering however I turn the brightness all the way down. It wont flickering anymore. But my monitor getting dark. My laptop is operating in window 11

stankh, Jun 16, 2024
  4. My second monitor's brightness keeps flickering

Monitor Dim and Flickers

I have a new Dell Inspiron 3668 cpu and running it with my old Dell ST2010 I have run the windows "troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10" from Windows help. When I go to task Mngr. it still flickers. So, I uninstalled the display driver as suggested
    and then ran the "Check for updates". The problem still remains. Any further suggestions?? My next step is to just replace the monitor and assume Windows 10 will not run it!

corvette65, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

My second monitor's brightness keeps flickering

1. My second monitor's brightness keeps flickering - Similar Threads - second monitor's brightness

2. My second monitor's brightness keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My second monitor's brightness keeps flickering: Hi !I recently got a second monitor for my computer, I plugged it in and my both monitors work fine together, yet I quickly realized that something was going on on my second monitor : When I'm using my first one playing, writing... my second screen, after a bit of time, turns...
  3. My laptop keeping flickering while brightness goes brighter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeping flickering while brightness goes brighter: I tried to format the laptop and update the driver of display adaptor but sill not working. My laptop is keep flickering when i tried to get brigher. But It won't flickering when it get darker. The laptop is running in Window 11. Can anyone help me to fix it. Please assist!!...
  4. My laptop keeping flickering while brightness goes brighter

My laptop keeping flickering while brightness goes brighter: I tried to format the laptop and update the driver of display adaptor but sill not working. My laptop is keep flickering when i tried to get brigher. But It won't flickering when it get darker. The laptop is running in Window 11. Can anyone help me to fix it. Please assist!!...
  5. The second monitor flickers and turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The second monitor flickers and turns off: Hello, I have a laptop and I use a second monitor I have noticed that when I browse certain web pages, my monitor turns off or flickers to off. When I view those web pages on the Laptop screen, the second monitor turns back on and works fine. The laptop screen does not turn...
  6. The second monitor flickers and turns off

The second monitor flickers and turns off: Hello, I have a laptop and I use a second monitor I have noticed that when I browse certain web pages, my monitor turns off or flickers to off. When I view those web pages on the Laptop screen, the second monitor turns back on and works fine. The laptop screen does not turn...
  7. Brightness flickering with new 4k HDR Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness flickering with new 4k HDR Monitor: I just upgraded to a Acer Predator XB273K monitor. I am having an issue when HDR is enabled. Games run fine. Normal apps have a problem with the brightness changing slightly, especially when I move my mouse. It is subtle but annoying. It happens when I do simple things like...
  8. Monitor Flickers Black for 5 seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor Flickers Black for 5 seconds: HelloI've had some issues with my monitor as it will flicker black for roughly 5 seconds. The PC stays on fine and everything is controllable but the monitor will go black. The monitor does stay on though and indicates it is on. I got this pc in December as a Christmas gift...
  9. Brightness wont adjust on second monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness wont adjust on second monitor: My main computer is an Asus Vivobook 14 running Windows 10. My secondary is an acer monitor, it wont change the brightess on the acer. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/WackyH [link] [comments]...
  10. WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting every 15 seconds, monitors flickering: Hi, I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro 64 two weeks ago. Since three days my monitors flicker every 15 seconds. WUDFHost.exe keeps restarting even with all USB devices detached and a couple of other processes are being aborted dwm, winlogon, LogonUI, fontdrvhost, csrss every 15...