Windows 10: My second screen is flickering

Discus and support My second screen is flickering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Surface Pro 6 is connected to another acer monitor, and the second screen is flickering and the colours are all out of wacky. It isn't the monitor,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianW1_874, Sep 23, 2020.

1. My second screen is flickering

My Surface Pro 6 is connected to another acer monitor, and the second screen is flickering and the colours are all out of wacky. It isn't the monitor, because my uncle tried it on his computer and it worked fine. I've fiddled around with the driver and that hasn't worked, and all the display settings match

:)

BrianW1_874, Sep 23, 2020

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Sep 23, 2020
  4. My second screen is flickering

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

My second screen is flickering

1. My second screen is flickering - Similar Threads - second screen flickering

2. My screen is now flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is now flickering: My screen keeps blinking and I don’t know how to fix this issue without setting because I can’t fix settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-now-flickering/1fde5647-5c22-4b39-9281-0f16d5ef966c
  3. My whole screen is flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My whole screen is flickering: My whole screen is flickering tried updating drivers didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-whole-screen-is-flickering/622f1c6f-6129-4f30-83c3-44e2f4785de1
  4. My screen flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen flickers: I updated to windows 11 yesterday, and until last night it was all fine, but this morning as i booted my computer it started flickering.The weird part is that: when on screen there is something that's moving video, me moving the cursor, videogames... it stops flickering.I...
  5. My screen flickers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen flickers: I updated to windows 11 yesterday, and until last night it was all fine, but this morning as i booted my computer it started flickering.The weird part is that: when on screen there is something that's moving video, me moving the cursor, videogames... it stops flickering.I...
  6. My screen flickers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen flickers.: Hi,I am currently on Windows 10 VERSION 20H2 for HP LaptopIntel CORE i5 processor, 8th Gen. It was all good until one day suddenly my laptop started to misbehave. My touchpad started to hang and my display started to flickerDialogue boxes coming and going whenever I try to...
  7. My screen is constantly flickering.

My screen is constantly flickering.: So It has been 2 weeks that my monitor is flickering everytime i start my pc. I tried many solutions like Rolling back my display drivers and that option was not available to my pc. After That I tried Safe mode, I booted into safe mode my screen starts flickering again. So I...
  8. Help my screen is flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my screen is flickering: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilyosjon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imh6y3/help_my_screen_is_flickering/
  9. Screen Flickers on my SL3

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen Flickers on my SL3: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blgram [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eizetx/screen_flickers_on_my_sl3/
  10. How to stop the screen flickering every 60 seconds

How to stop the screen flickering every 60 seconds: monitor screen flickers every 60 seconds like clockwork. Desktop. It flashes, rather than flickers. It happens when I am on the internet, or on WORD, anytime. The mouse also jumps at that moment - becomes unstable. I have seen something online about drivers and so on,...