Windows 10: My Secure Boot is Unsupported even when Legacy Boot is disable and the boot is UEFI

Discus and support My Secure Boot is Unsupported even when Legacy Boot is disable and the boot is UEFI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, im having a proplem about Secure Boot, six days ago the secure boot state said it is ON, then, today when i'm trying to install windows 11 Only for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CreeperVN, Jun 16, 2021.

1. CreeperVN Win User

My Secure Boot is Unsupported even when Legacy Boot is disable and the boot is UEFI

Hi, im having a proplem about Secure Boot, six days ago the secure boot state said it is ON, then, today when i'm trying to install windows 11 Only for insider this happen.yes, my BIOS Mode is UEFI not legacy, legacy boot not turn on.And if you have a link to upgrade my BIOS, comment down thereThanks!-CreeperVN2484

:)

CreeperVN, Jun 16, 2021

2. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Jun 16, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Solaris17 Win User

My Secure Boot is Unsupported even when Legacy Boot is disable and the boot is UEFI

ATIFlash won't boot before Windows 8.1 64bit (boot sequence skips the DOS files in the USB Drive)

UEFI

UEFI USB BOOT

Disable secure boot disable UEFI boot enable legacy mode change boot order.

Solaris17, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. My Secure Boot is Unsupported even when Legacy Boot is disable and the boot is UEFI - Similar Threads - Secure Boot Unsupported

2. Can't Boot in UEFI, boot menu shows no entries when Legacy is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Boot in UEFI, boot menu shows no entries when Legacy is disabled: Need help Can't flash windows when Legacy is disabledMy ultimate aim is to get the hard disk formatted GPT rather than MBR and boot accordingly.The laptop boots from USB as long as "Legacy Support" is enabled in BIOS. When I change this to disabled the laptop won't boot from...
  3. Can't Boot in UEFI, boot menu shows no entries when Legacy is disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Boot in UEFI, boot menu shows no entries when Legacy is disabled: Need help Can't flash windows when Legacy is disabledMy ultimate aim is to get the hard disk formatted GPT rather than MBR and boot accordingly.The laptop boots from USB as long as "Legacy Support" is enabled in BIOS. When I change this to disabled the laptop won't boot from...
  4. Can't Boot in UEFI, boot menu shows no entries when Legacy is disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Legacy or uefi boot?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Legacy or uefi boot?: I tried reinstalling windows again onto my hdd because i moved my linux distro from that hdd onto my main ssd. the ssd booted originally i belive with legacy mode, but with the hdd bootting with the new installi gets stuck in "getting ready" I believe the bios used to be...
  6. Legacy or uefi boot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Legacy or uefi boot?: I tried reinstalling windows again onto my hdd because i moved my linux distro from that hdd onto my main ssd. the ssd booted originally i belive with legacy mode, but with the hdd bootting with the new installi gets stuck in "getting ready" I believe the bios used to be...
  7. UEFI versus Legacy Boot

UEFI versus Legacy Boot: I just purchased a refurbished PC that I an very happy with but I would like to know how to have this PC use the Legacy Boot rather than the UEFI. Is this a realistic possibility? I would like to multi-boot Windows 10 Pro with Ubuntu 18.04. It looks as if it is a simple...
  8. Notebook boots in Legacy not UEFI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notebook boots in Legacy not UEFI: HI, I have been problem in My Notebook pavilion AB-029TX , So i decided to clean install windows. I downloaded Media Creation and created ISO then using rufus I created bootable USB, Here Something happened I inserted USB then in BIOS menu it wasn't showing us so I changed...
  9. UEFI with secure boot disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UEFI with secure boot disabled: I ran a Belarc analysis and it showed a notification that the " UEFI with secure boot is disabled ".Is this a default setting or does it need to be enabled?I looked at the boot settings but was unable to figure out how to resolve this issue.I am not one who likes to guess at...
  10. Boot mode uefi with secure boot disable

Boot mode uefi with secure boot disable: Ok im about to upgrade to win 10 then do a clean install afterwards of win 10, but i wanted to assure i have everything correct before i start. I updated again my profile with Belarc to assure i have a completed list of my software, i notice this Boot mode uefi with secure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc secure boot is unsupported how i correct it