Windows 10: My security symbol

Discus and support My security symbol in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My security symbol shows an action needed sign but not what I need to action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JOHNPARKERREME, Jun 23, 2019.

1. My security symbol

My security symbol shows an action needed sign but not what I need to action

:)

JOHNPARKERREME, Jun 23, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jun 23, 2019
  3. resetting keyboard symbols

Hi Carol,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to remove English UK and just have the default English US under keyboard input language and check.

Step 1:To keep English US as the default input language and to remove other installed services

a. Type Settings in the search bar and click on the setting symbol on the top right.

b. Click on Time and Languages.

c. Click on Region and Languages.

d. Under the languages tab.

e. Click and Change the language to English US.

Step 2:Use on screen keyboard to type the characters (@, “)

To use on-screen keyboard, follow the steps below.

a. Click on Start; type “On-screen” without quotes and hit Enter.

b. Now check if you’re able to get right characters.

Let us know if it helps or post back for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 23, 2019
  4. My security symbol

symbols only displaying after another key is pressed.

Hi Alex,

Virus and malware could be one of the possible reasons why you're having trouble with symbols on your keyboard. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device before the issue started?
    • Did you encounter any error messages while typing the symbols?
    • Can you tell us the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

Meanwhile, we suggest scanning your device using an antivirus program and see if it's infected by a virus.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

My security symbol

1. My security symbol - Similar Threads - security symbol

2. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...
  3. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...
  4. Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend, I am using Microsoft Windows 11, New Version 22H2 OS on My Laptop. I am getting " alerted with ! Yellow Symbol " on Windows Security Windows Defender, below taskbar right corner icon on my Laptop, ↓ as circle shown in below Screenshot. But...
  5. Windows security has exclamation symbol

Windows security has exclamation symbol: Hello, I noticted that these days Windows security in tray has exclamation symbol on and when I hover mouse on it, it says - "Windows security - actions recommended". However when I double click on it and open Windows security I see that everything is okay and everything has...
  6. Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend, I am using Microsoft Windows 11, Version 21H2 OS on My Laptop. I am getting " alerted with ! Yellow Symbol " on Windows Security Windows Defender, below taskbar right corner icon on my Laptop, ↓ as circle shown in below Screenshot. But when...
  7. Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend, I am using Microsoft Windows 11, Version 21H2 OS on My Laptop. I am getting " alerted with ! Yellow Symbol " on Windows Security Windows Defender, below taskbar right corner icon on my Laptop, ↓ as circle shown in below Screenshot. But when...
  8. need help it says no internet secured and shows this symbol i have followed tons of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help it says no internet secured and shows this symbol i have followed tons of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Narwly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9ullj/need_help_it_says_no_internet_secured_and_shows/
  9. Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security Has Warning Symbol In System Tray But Everything Is Green/No Actions Needed: There is a yellow warning symbol by Windows Security in the system tray, but opening Security itself doesn't show any issues. How do I get rid of that? It's kind of annoying This is what I see in Security https://imgur.com/a/7eXOOIy submitted by /u/StormFalcon32 [link]...
  10. Any security risks with granting everyone permissions to create symbolic links?

Any security risks with granting everyone permissions to create symbolic links?: Why is the ability to create symlinks in windows restricted to administrators? And are there any security risks in granting that permissions to all users?...