Windows 10: My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings

Discus and support My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Henry Potts, Mar 4, 2024.

1. My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings

HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage.

:)

Henry Potts, Mar 4, 2024
  2. ChriDo Win User

External Hard Drive not showing under Settings > Storage

An external hard drive is not shown in Windows 10 Pro > Settings > System > Storage. It can also not be selected to save new content on it (Storage > More storage settings > Change where new content is saved.

The hard drive does show up in the disk manger, file explorer and even as Backup (Settings > Update & security > Backup).

Unsuccessful attempts to fix:

• Troubleshooting (hardware & device) as advised in Redirecting
    • Checked status of disk drive in device manager: nothing unusual found
    • Changed drive letters in device manager
    • Re-formated drive, including different formats (NTFS, ReFS, FAT32)

Info:

• System: Windows 10 Pro
    • Version: 1703 (Build 15063.877)
    • Hard Drive: WD Elements 2TB, USB 3.0
    • Format: NTFS, ReFS, FAT32 (tried all)

ChriDo, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Hard Drive Storage

I have a 500Gb Hard Drive, running Windows 10 Pro version 1909. My c drive is nearly full, I have checked every area on the pc and nothing adds up to the 486Gb I'm supposed to have available. I have gone to Settings > System > Storage - it shows that 401Gb
    is being taken up by Apps and features but when I click on this and show the list of installed apps with their sizes, I have added up the entire list and it comes to 25Gb total. It doesn't show what's eating up the rest of the 400Gb of space. I have deleted
    everything I can and have only been able to free up 11Gb so far so my c drive is still showing red. At this point is the only other step to reload the pc, or does anyone have any suggestions as to what it might be and how to fix?

Thanks,

Heather

Heather Clemons, Mar 4, 2024
  4. upen Win User

My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings

Storage Pool Failure:Change Settings not enabling Physical drive optio

Hi I have storage pool in Parity configuration. One of the three drives in the configuration failed Now I cannot access storage pool from the file explorer When I try to mange storage pool and use change settings as admin -- No physical drive options showing up so that I can added another drive and remove old one so that I can restore the storage space Are there any steps I can take to restore the storage pool? Thanks in Advance

upen, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings

1. My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings - Similar Threads - sedcond drive does

2. My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings: So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store but i had only 20GB remaining, i tried to change my settings where it would download to my :D drive but it doesnt show up on my system settings. can someone please help me....
  3. My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Drive Doesnt Show Up On Settings: So i wanted to download Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store but i had only 20GB remaining, i tried to change my settings where it would download to my :D drive but it doesnt show up on my system settings. can someone please help me....
  4. My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings: HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage....
  5. My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings

My second drive does not show up in Storage Settings: HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage....
  6. My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings

My sedcond drive does not show up in Storage Settings: HI!Ever since I booted up Windows from an old SSD from a laptop my other drive hasn't show up and I want to use it so I can download bigger things and not max out my storage....
  7. Hard Drive Storage Not Showing Up in Windows Settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Drive Storage Not Showing Up in Windows Settings?: Hello. I recently installed a new Seagate Terabyte to my PC. It shows up in disk management and I have formatted it and it shows up in my files, however when I go to Windows Settings it does not show up with my other drive. Only the Windows C: shows up, I want to use this...
  8. Hard Drive Storage Not Showing Up in Windows Settings?

Hard Drive Storage Not Showing Up in Windows Settings?: Hello. I recently installed a new Seagate Terabyte to my PC. It shows up in disk management and I have formatted it and it shows up in my files, however when I go to Windows Settings it does not show up with my other drive. Only the Windows C: shows up, I want to use this...
  9. Hard Drive Storage Not Showing Up in Windows Settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Hard drives not showing up in Windows storage settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drives not showing up in Windows storage settings: A while ago got a new SSD but for the past few days Windows settings and the xbox app haven't been detecting my other hard drives. They're still showing up in file explorer and other programs like steam have had no problem recognizing and utilizing them. I haven't been able...