Windows 10: My server automatically delete all received emails

Discus and support My server automatically delete all received emails in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It doesn’t matter what device I am using, and what protocol is set up (POP3 or IMAP) my emails are automatically deleted off my inbox at the moment I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by edgar gomz, Dec 3, 2018.

1. My server automatically delete all received emails

It doesn’t matter what device I am using, and what protocol is set up (POP3 or IMAP) my emails are automatically deleted off my inbox at the moment I get them. I am speaking about Windows 10 and Mail 10 app.

:)

edgar gomz, Dec 3, 2018

2. When email is sent, but not received? What's the reason?

its probably been picked up as spam or a potentially harmful email by google filters and automatically deleted by their filter.

if not then i would suggest its a network problem, Sometimes there are some serious delays when sending an email.

FreedomEclipse, Dec 3, 2018
  3. dapster Win User
    How to Remove email from POP Server after Receiving It

Having set up a POP3 email account within WIN 10 Preview, 10565, I'm unable to locate how to remove a received email from my provider's server. I'm prepared to hang my head in shame if it turns out the solution was really before my eyes, or is otherwise trivial. Any suggestions?

dapster, Dec 3, 2018
  4. gogreen Win User

My server automatically delete all received emails

Prevent deletion of email from servers

Thanks, all, for the suggestions. I should have mentioned that I'm using the default mail app in the iPhone 6 and Thunderbird on my laptop and desktop PC. No such thing as a Thunderbird app for iPhone. It seems that no matter what I do, the iPhone deletes email from the server whether I use IMAP or POP. This problem occurs with my two Comcast accounts, a Gmail account, and a Yahoo account. I've discovered that Gmail makes it difficult to use POP--it's obvious Google prefers IMAP. Still, I can't figure out why the iPhone deletes mail from the server, even when it's set not to do so.

I apologize for the late response in this thread--I usually respond quicker.

When I can tinker with it, I'll try again and double check the settings, as suggested.

gogreen, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

My server automatically delete all received emails

1. My server automatically delete all received emails - Similar Threads - server automatically delete

2. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...: See question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-an-email-that-advised-that-microsoft-was/1d82f63d-7015-4021-8a82-d6929ab542ae
  3. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...: See question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-an-email-that-advised-that-microsoft-was/1d82f63d-7015-4021-8a82-d6929ab542ae
  4. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't receive emails from my server to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't receive emails from my server to Windows 10 Mail: Split from this thread. I have Microsoft Edge & Windows MAIL, NOT OUTLOOK...I can't receive emails from my server= Frontier to my Windows 10 = MAIL....
  6. Can't receive emails from my server to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't receive emails from my server to Windows 10 Mail: Split from this thread. I have Microsoft Edge & Windows MAIL, NOT OUTLOOK...I can't receive emails from my server= Frontier to my Windows 10 = MAIL....
  7. Automatic update deleted all my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic update deleted all my files: My computer was literally on and it just restarts out of nowhere and then all my files are gone once I log back in. I’m in college so it would be nice to get my fucking files back. Thanks. submitted by /u/ciscowizneski [link] [comments]...
  8. emails being deleted automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    emails being deleted automatically: So, even emails that I've saved in folders are disappearing. I know this issue has been addressed a million times, but I can't find the most recent posts very easily. I want to save some emails. What can I do to keep them from getting deleted. Is the only way to copy them...
  9. emails are deleted automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    emails are deleted automatically: My emails are deleted automatically and are stored only for a few weeks not more. What can I do to keep my emails until I personally decide to delete them?...
  10. Prevent deletion of email from servers

in Browsers and Email
    Prevent deletion of email from servers: My home network includes a desktop PC (Windows 10), laptop (Windows 10), and my iPhone 6. I use Thunderbird on both the desktop and laptop, and both are set to leave email on the servers for all my email accounts, which are POP. When I view email first on the desktop or...