Windows 10: My setting app won't work properly

Discus and support My setting app won't work properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on links in the setting app such as change product key it doesn't work, when i click get started for the windows insider program it tells... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Salvo102, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Salvo102 Win User

My setting app won't work properly

When I click on links in the setting app such as change product key it doesn't work, when i click get started for the windows insider program it tells me to pick an account then when i do says it wont take long and nothing happens after that just keeps loading. Please help fix this.

:)

Salvo102, Nov 7, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 7, 2018
  4. My setting app won't work properly

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

In Settings in Store I set "Update apps automatically" to Off.

When I go back in again it`s set back to On. Why won`t it stay switched Off?

How do I get this stupid **** to DO WHAT I TELL IT and SWITCH OFF?

What`s the point of having a Setting that you can`t Set?

H. G. (En), Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

My setting app won't work properly

1. My setting app won't work properly - Similar Threads - setting app won't

2. Settings app not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app not working properly: Settings app names are messed up as shown in the picture. Furthermore when i get to click on multitasking for example the app crush and close by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working-properly/a5601b6a-5280-4b87-9b7c-77d5d11443b0
  3. Settings app not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app not working properly: Settings app names are messed up as shown in the picture. Furthermore when i get to click on multitasking for example the app crush and close by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-app-not-working-properly/a5601b6a-5280-4b87-9b7c-77d5d11443b0
  4. My audio device setting is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio device setting is not working properly: When I got to change my audio output, it is always flashing back and forth with some ghost audio and any audio I have enabled. I can not go into settings and change it since the screen is flashing super rapidly when in the audio section. Only the outputs are flashing and when...
  5. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  6. Laptop won't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't work properly: Morning. I would like to find out my laptop comes on and it works and everything but if I have to do an update or if I have to restart it then it doesn't come on and I battle to put it on by the power button I unplug the cable unplug the battery then I put it all back and I...
  7. Laptop won't work properly

8. My reader app is not working properly.

My reader app is not working properly.: [ATTACH] Please help me. I have tried to reset and repair it but nothing happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-reader-app-is-not-working-properly/04efa2ae-71f1-463f-906c-b180e6e26eda
  9. setting app not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting app not working properly: Recently my windows setting app is not working properly as it shows me blank screen. Same is the issue with type to search window. I have inserted a screen shot for clear understanding of my problem.[ATTACH]...
  10. My 'Home' network won't work properly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My 'Home' network won't work properly.: And yes I know Microsoft dumped "Home Network" some time ago but my problem is really messy. The oldest laptop recognises the youngest laptop and the printer over the "Network" but won't actually print and doesn't recognise the middle aged computer; the middle and youngest...