Windows 10: my setting won't launch on windows 10

Discus and support my setting won't launch on windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my settings will not open on windows 10 i need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by garyparker3, Jun 27, 2019.

1. my setting won't launch on windows 10

my settings will not open on windows 10 i need help

:)

garyparker3, Jun 27, 2019

2. Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Jun 27, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. my setting won't launch on windows 10

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

my setting won't launch on windows 10

1. my setting won't launch on windows 10 - Similar Threads - setting won't launch

2. Windows 11 upgrade - start won't launch, settings won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade - start won't launch, settings won't launch: Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 one week ago. Found that I had sound issues. I tried to check settings but they would not launch. Then noticed the window start menu would not work. Tried to downgrade using a Windows system image made one year ago when the pc was purchased....
  3. Windows 11 upgrade - start won't launch, settings won't launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade - start won't launch, settings won't launch: Upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 one week ago. Found that I had sound issues. I tried to check settings but they would not launch. Then noticed the window start menu would not work. Tried to downgrade using a Windows system image made one year ago when the pc was purchased....
  4. Windows 10 won't launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't launch: Hi, I can't launch windows on my LenovoIdeaPad 110S 11.6-Inch LED Notebook - Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM,32 GB eMMC, Windows 10 Home. It's been a while since I tried to tackle this issue but from memory I think itstarted with a windows 10 update that...
  5. Setting app won't launch in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting app won't launch in Windows 10: I am working on a Acer laptop with Windows 10. I did a disk clean up and now the settings app won't open. When I got to the start menu and select it, it appears on the task bar but the window doesn't open. If I hover over the settings icon the settings page appears but when I...
  6. Setting won't launch at all. HELP !

Setting won't launch at all. HELP !: For some reason, Windows Setting won't launch in anyway or method. I have try using online method with multiple forum and website. Windows Ver. : 10.0.19041 Build 19041...
  7. The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Settings app on my Windows 10 device won't launch.: The Settings App wont launch on my Windows 10 laptop. It flashes for a short time and closes down,due to which I cannot use many important functions on my device....
  8. Windows 10 settings won't launch after update to 1809

Windows 10 settings won't launch after update to 1809: Hello, yesterday I updated my Windows 10 to version 1809 using the upgrade tool thingy from the microsoft website. Everything went fine, everything works fine (I thought) and deleted the old windows restore point thing because I like my free storage. So after using...
  9. Windows 10 settings won't launch after update to 1809

Windows 10 settings won't launch after update to 1809: Hello, yesterday I updated my Windows 10 to version 1809 using the upgrade tool thingy from the microsoft website. Everything went fine, everything works fine (I thought) and deleted the old windows restore point thing because I like my free storage. So after using...
  10. Settings won't launch in Windows 10

Settings won't launch in Windows 10: Everytime I open Settings in Windows 10 it closes up immediately before I can make any adjustments (does not matter if I reboot). I reloaded a "Settings" from a response to another questions labelled "Settings won't launch or Microsoft Store opens" but I can't find it now....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows settings wont launch

2. setting wont launch