Windows 10: My settings are missing.

Discus and support My settings are missing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, 2 days something for some happened to my PC and it went crazy. When I pressed some keyboard buttons it opens apps or the action centre. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlvdheaveN, Jun 2, 2020.

1. My settings are missing.

Hello,
    2 days something for some happened to my PC and it went crazy. When I pressed some keyboard buttons it opens apps or the action centre. But the worst is most of my settings were missing. After restarting I fixed the keyboard problem, but the settings are still missing. My settings are missing. 71573cf5-3e90-49a8-a057-a2c5a12b4e57?upload=true.png My settings are missing. 18d75632-19b5-4d3e-aab7-cd31231c5921?upload=true.png My settings are missing. 262bf50b-1ea7-47e4-b849-ea0bf3aad016?upload=true.png

:)

BlvdheaveN, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

My settings are missing.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

My settings are missing.

1. My settings are missing. - Similar Threads - settings are missing

2. Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings: Hi,I'm IT Admin of the company. I have a company laptop managed by Group Policy & Intune. When I go to Windows 11 Settings > System, I cannot see Notifications settings in there. Could you advise which Group Policy or Intune configuration that disable it? So that I can bring...
  3. Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings: Hi,I'm IT Admin of the company. I have a company laptop managed by Group Policy & Intune. When I go to Windows 11 Settings > System, I cannot see Notifications settings in there. Could you advise which Group Policy or Intune configuration that disable it? So that I can bring...
  4. wifi setting missing form my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi setting missing form my laptop: Doing school work today and my computer won't connect to the internet. Checked wifi settings and they appear to be missing. Spent about 2 hours researching and troubleshooting to find out that my computer is missing the wifi setting completely. I'm able to access the internet...
  5. wifi setting missing form my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi setting missing form my laptop: Doing school work today and my computer won't connect to the internet. Checked wifi settings and they appear to be missing. Spent about 2 hours researching and troubleshooting to find out that my computer is missing the wifi setting completely. I'm able to access the internet...
  6. wifi setting missing form my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Missing adapter settings.

Missing adapter settings.: Hey everyone, I have quite a big issue. I just started up my Tablet/laptop one day and had no connection to the internet, I then went to check out why my WiFi isn't working. I went into network and internet settings, much to my surprise I saw that the WiFi option is...
  8. Missing settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing settings: There are no options to change or modify touchpad settigs like it used to before. I have no idea when it changed. Is there anyone else, facing similar problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-settings/1445dde2-5742-4db1-a663-f8230c533a54
  9. Missing settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing settings: [ATTACH]When i open change date and time settings it opens this,when i open uninstall programs it opens the same,please help me!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-settings/b2fea5ec-e76d-4800-a2cc-339d7770fb75
  10. WiFi drive and setting is missing in my Laptop

WiFi drive and setting is missing in my Laptop: I have a HP pavilion laptop One day I was watching a movie and the WiFi suddenly disappeared from my laptop Now only Ethernet is showing in networks and connections There is no driver of WiFi in the Device Manager Troubleshoot is not doing anything too I've tried...