Windows 10: my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second

Discus and support my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second if possible may i get a trouble shooter or any idea to help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by creed_236, Apr 25, 2020.

1. creed_236 Win User

my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second

if possible may i get a trouble shooter or any idea to help me

:)

creed_236, Apr 25, 2020

2. litter

I cant write litter s and c ?

mohdSharaf, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

1. my settings are oppening for litterally a fraction of a second - Similar Threads - settings are oppening

2. Im unable to oppen settings due to administrator restrictions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im unable to oppen settings due to administrator restrictions: So basically, I was gifted a Lenovo ThinkPad from a company I did work experience with, and I haven't been able to open settings due to administrator restrictions. I have tried updating drivers to see if that may aid the issue but to no avail, and I also have no access to...
  3. Display Scaling set to some fractional value

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Scaling set to some fractional value: My screen resolution is set to 1920 x 1080 and it's scaling is set to 125% in the display scaling settings. But the scaling doesn't seem to be appropriate. I was debugging a webpage on Chrome and a width of 1200 pixels was corresponding to a width of around 1183.20 pixels...
  4. My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network and internet settings are not oppening PLS HELP ASAP: Hey Mr/Mrs,Pls help me my pc's network and internet settings are not opening all the other settings are opening but as soon as i click on network and internet settings the settings app just closes and i can't turn on my wifi i just have to attach an ethernet cable PLS HELP...
  5. "This application is not responding" gives you a fraction of a second to click a button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "This application is not responding" gives you a fraction of a second to click a button: The "This application is not responding" prompt gives you like 0.00003 seconds to react. It shows and *poof* application closed, is there any way to disable this prompt and use the normal one instead? I don't understand why Windows sometimes uses the normal one but...
  6. Protect laptop from "littering"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protect laptop from "littering"?: Hello dear community, A few months ago, I had my laptop rebuilt with Windows 10 and also replaced my old HDD with an SSD. The whole thing cost me 150 Euros and I want to keep my laptop clean and free of unnecessary files and other stuff so that it runs as smoothly as it...
  7. Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds

Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds: Hello, I am facing problem with windrows right click context menu in windows 10 OS in my surface pro 3 laptop . After a restart the right click work normal for few minutes , But later the context menu start disappearing in fraction of seconds . I tried clean boot up and...
  8. PC freezing for a fraction of a second randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC freezing for a fraction of a second randomly: Hello My Son had an issue with his previous PC, where it froze for a fraction of a second randomly. Believed it could be hardware issue, but it’s still happening with his new PC, with 100% new hardware. I can only assume it’s a software issue. He has done a clean boot, but...
  9. litter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    litter: I cant write litter s and c ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/litter/f26da5d5-de56-48c1-818a-8dc290089797
  10. Everything I click on my laptop with Windows 10 it just flashes for a fraction of second.

Everything I click on my laptop with Windows 10 it just flashes for a fraction of second.: When I open my laptop with Windows 10, I can't open anything . Everything is showing, every Icon is showing , but on clicking on them they just flashes. Even I can't open right click options. I click on anything it just flashes for fraction of second .I have tried...