Windows 10: My Settings keeps closing by itself after a minute or two.

Discus and support My Settings keeps closing by itself after a minute or two. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so, whenever I use settings, (mainly for storage or to attempt a hard reset,) the settings window closes after a minute, I was wondering if anyone knew... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AydinF01, Mar 8, 2020.

1. My Settings keeps closing by itself after a minute or two.

so, whenever I use settings, (mainly for storage or to attempt a hard reset,) the settings window closes after a minute, I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it? I, as I said, am trying to reset the computer, but whatevers closing the settings is a bit of an obstacle.

submitted by /u/AydinF01
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AydinF01, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Win 10 - constantly shutting down into sleep mode every 64 minutes even when in active use!

Hi Steve,

• Did you check by setting sleep mode option to never?

If not, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

My Settings keeps closing by itself after a minute or two.

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

My Settings keeps closing by itself after a minute or two.

1. My Settings keeps closing by itself after a minute or two. - Similar Threads - Settings keeps closing

2. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself: What should I do and when I go out of microsoft edge the screen is black and onlt shows the taskbar and recycling bin icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-keeps-on-closing-by-itself/c52b5c4c-5c9a-4cad-bd20-90fbe2c7cc31
  3. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself: What should I do and when I go out of microsoft edge the screen is black and onlt shows the taskbar and recycling bin icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-keeps-on-closing-by-itself/c52b5c4c-5c9a-4cad-bd20-90fbe2c7cc31
  4. microsoft edge keeps on closing by itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?: Well i wanted to change settings but the settings keep closing itselfso when i open settings it just closed itselfDamn i cant open the settings window and i cant change and personalise either so yeah i need HELP!!!Well i tried restarting or shutdown my own pc but it keeps...
  6. The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?

The settings tab keep closing itself while i keep opening?: Well i wanted to change settings but the settings keep closing itselfso when i open settings it just closed itselfDamn i cant open the settings window and i cant change and personalise either so yeah i need HELP!!!Well i tried restarting or shutdown my own pc but it keeps...
  7. Settings keeps closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings keeps closing: I run Windows update 3 days ago and now I got a problem with my Settings. It wont open properly and keeps closing after some seconds. I dont have an option to do system restore or uninstall updates since I run disk clean up on my PC to free some space that I need. I cant make...
  8. Settings keeps closing

Settings keeps closing: I run Windows update 3 days ago and now I got a problem with my Settings. It wont open properly and keeps closing after some seconds. I dont have an option to do system restore or uninstall updates since I run disk clean up on my PC to free some space that I need. I cant make...
  9. Settings keeps closing

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Settings keeps closing after making changes

Settings keeps closing after making changes: Trying to adjust some changes in my settings like brightness, sound etc... however when I make even small adjustment on settings it will close immediately. I can tolerate the problem however it is kind of problematic when I need to apply some changes in multiple settings at...