Windows 10: My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,...

Discus and support My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; shows on bar, but does not show on screen. I have found this issue on several sites, but none of the solutions provided work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonElliott1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,...

shows on bar, but does not show on screen. I have found this issue on several sites, but none of the solutions provided work.

:)

DonElliott1, Jun 9, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Brightness bar not showing in display module

My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display.  It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,... 102178d1485972030t-brightness-bar-not-showing-display-module-snap-2016-09-19-15.18.31.jpg

The one here?

Could you post a screenshot of what you're seeing.. the entire window?

Open Device Manager, check there are no yellow triangles.
    Some suggest uninstalling the monitor resolves this:
    Microsoft Community

Do you see one here (in the Control Panel)?

My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display.  It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,... 102180d1485972030t-brightness-bar-not-showing-display-module-snap-2016-09-19-15.29.16.jpg

dalchina, Jun 9, 2023
  3. People Bar is not showing up.

Hi,

The missing People Bar could have been disabled when you turn off your computer. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• What is the last action taken before you turn off the computer?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 do you have installed on your computer?
    • Have you attempted to perform any of the troubleshooting steps?

To enable people icon on your taskbar, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

• Click on the Start button on Windows 10 and choose Settings.
    • Next, open the Settings app and choose Personalization icon.
    • select Taskbar to open all taskbar settings.
    • Look for People section, turn on Show people on the taskbar to show the People bar from the taskbar.

We look forward to your response and for the results for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Jun 9, 2023
  4. damtachoa Win User

My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,...

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,...

1. My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,... - Similar Threads - Settings panel display

2. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  3. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.: Hi, I have a few devices that ran updates this morning and the taskbar went blank. I have done the following and still blank -sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Clear the...
  4. Task bar Icons not displaying on computer - blank start task bar at the bottom of the page.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,...: shows on bar, but does not show on screen. I have found this issue on several sites, but none of the solutions provided work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-panel-in-windows-10-will-not-display/7938a540-fb09-42b3-aa28-60a41581dfb0
  6. My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,...

My Settings panel in Windows 10 will not display. It shows as an icon in the bottom bar,...: shows on bar, but does not show on screen. I have found this issue on several sites, but none of the solutions provided work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-panel-in-windows-10-will-not-display/7938a540-fb09-42b3-aa28-60a41581dfb0
  7. Black bar at bottom of display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black bar at bottom of display: There appears to be a thin black bar across the bottom of my monitor - tried all of the solutions recommended to other users with the same issue ex. uninstalling/updating drivers, searching for & uninstalling potentially problematic third-party applications, though none...
  8. Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Icon at Bottom of Task Bar: For some reason, we seem to have an issue with the speaker icon at the bottom of the task bar, everyday i check it, it is either turned down or muted. i keep it at 100 at all times. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? Is there a fix to it?...
  9. Plenty of nvidia icons in the bottom bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plenty of nvidia icons in the bottom bar: [ATTACH] The picture shows my bottom bar after a day of work. The nvidia icons are spawning one per a few hours. How can I fix this? All duplicated the icons disappear when I hoover mouse over them (only one remains). My Win version is 10.0.19041...
  10. Laptop bottom display setting

Laptop bottom display setting: Out of the blue, the black banner at the bottom of my laptop screen now takes almost one-third of the total screen. Over on the left is a very large, white box that says "type here to search" .. I use Google exclusively and now when I'm in any utility I'm having to increase...