Windows 10: My setup files are corrupted

Discus and support My setup files are corrupted in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My setup files are corrupted . How to obtain a new copy of the program?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AidaPliuškevičienė, Jun 21, 2021.

1. My setup files are corrupted

My setup files are corrupted . How to obtain a new copy of the program?

:)

AidaPliuškevičienė, Jun 21, 2021

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Source file corrupted

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

please share the details.

• how are you installing the application( is it through DVD/ setup file downloaded to the computer)?

This issue might occur if the setup file is corrupt..ask I would suggest you to download a new copy of the wondershare application.

I would also suggest you to put the computer in clean boot and install, the wondershare application.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Louie Del Win User

My setup files are corrupted

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

My setup files are corrupted

1. My setup files are corrupted - Similar Threads - setup files are

2. Corrupted SETUP File on Windows10 i.s.o.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted SETUP File on Windows10 i.s.o.: It appears that the setup.exe file in the Windows 10 i.s.o. on Microsoft’s website is definitely corrupted. I downloaded the Windows 10 i.s.o using the Media Creatiion Tool on a bootable flash drive as I intended doing an inplace reinstallation of the operating system on my...
  3. Corrupted SETUP File on Windows10 i.s.o.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted SETUP File on Windows10 i.s.o.: It appears that the setup.exe file in the Windows 10 i.s.o. on Microsoft’s website is definitely corrupted. I downloaded the Windows 10 i.s.o using the Media Creatiion Tool on a bootable flash drive as I intended doing an inplace reinstallation of the operating system on my...
  4. Corrupted SETUP File on Windows10 i.s.o.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Checking that my files are not corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking that my files are not corrupt: When I make a backup of my USB stick folder that has a few thousand personal files in it, I look at the backup I have just made and look at the folder properties and make sure the backup folder size is identical in bytes as to the original. Is this a good way to make sure the...
  6. Checking that my files are not corrupt

Checking that my files are not corrupt: When I make a backup of my USB stick folder that has a few thousand personal files in it, I look at the backup I have just made and look at the folder properties and make sure the backup folder size is identical in bytes as to the original. Is this a good way to make sure the...
  7. The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain another copy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain another copy.: I have two suggestions when you encounter this error downloading using a link provided in your email. 1 Forward email message to another one of your email accounts.2 Try using a different browser....
  8. The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain another copy.

The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain another copy.: I have two suggestions when you encounter this error downloading using a link provided in your email. 1 Forward email message to another one of your email accounts.2 Try using a different browser....
  9. My programdata files are corrupt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My programdata files are corrupt: I cannot install things such as VC_redistx64, brecause of my corrupt programdata. Is there any way to fix this?? I need a solution ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-programdata-files-are-corrupt/18f8b19c-8197-4ac2-9e8d-4749e84ee3e6
  10. Windows 10 setup file corrupt?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup file corrupt?: I just download the Windows 10 Install Tools (Media Creation Tool) and downloaded Windows 10 files to upgarde my PC But when i run the setup.exe its pop-up a error [ATTACH] And when i head to folder sources, there are files like this: [ATTACH] How do i fix DIS F**K**G...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The setupfiles are corrpted. please obtain a new copy of the program