Windows 10: MY shared GPU memory usage is blocked at 4go

Discus and support MY shared GPU memory usage is blocked at 4go in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I want to upgrade my shared gpu usage because i have recently buy 8 3070 founder edition, but when i overclocked over 1020 memory clock it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosselinMettemberg, Apr 19, 2021.

1. MY shared GPU memory usage is blocked at 4go

Hello, I want to upgrade my [COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]shared gpu usage because i have recently buy 8 3070 founder edition, but when i overclocked over 1020 memory clock it was too high for memory. If someone can help me thank u very much[/COLOR]

:)

JosselinMettemberg, Apr 19, 2021

2. Is GPU-Z displaying my memory usage correctly?

I measured my in-game memory usage trying both ver. 0.5.5 and ver. 0.5.7

While running Skyrim, my Dedicated memory usage is 1742MB and my Dynamic memory usage is 108MB.

Now,

How can the game be occupying 1742MB of my graphic memory if my 5970 only has 1024MB of memory usable? *Confused MY shared GPU memory usage is blocked at 4go :confused:

Black Panther, Apr 19, 2021
  3. 265_Medo Win User
    to increase shared gpu memory

I really want your help in this question rapidly laptop : dell inspiron 15 3576 win 10 pro cpu : i7-8550u ram : 8 gb 2nd gpu : amd radeon 520 my problem is that I am playing a
    gme requiring high hardware performance i shot task manager during play and i found that vram of radeon gpu is 2 gb can increase up to nearly 6 gb so there is about 4 gb shared gpu memory . i want to know how I can use this shared gpu . please answer me rapidly
    and if you say i cannot allocate part of physical memory to vram on my dell inspiron (as i am gonna buy another extra 8 gb ram ) so tell me how i can get benefit of this shared memory because it is not put here for joke and dell company installed an external
    gpu in their laptops which can get shared memory they didnt do that for joke also so for sure this shared memory can be used .please understand me and anwer me . thanks
    MY shared GPU memory usage is blocked at 4go 1bc7d631-5d4d-4302-a894-958d2e4e21dc?upload=true.jpg

265_Medo, Apr 19, 2021
  4. MY shared GPU memory usage is blocked at 4go

Runaway memory usage

On your suggestion I went to uninstall AVG. It offered to go into an on-demand mode (I can't remember the word it used to describe).
    So I tried that instead of uninstalling. Upon reboot everything seemed unchanged. High CPU usage, memory growth, no good.

So I ran the uninstall. This moved along step by step ... until the last step (titled: replacing files) never completed. It left behind a bunch of its stuff in Program Files:
    Code:
    So I have a bunch of leftover crap ... which I'll probably just delete.

Anyway, after rebooting it seems that all is well. CPU usage is near zero. The fans are quiet. (Computer fans, not football fans!) *chuckle

Thanks for the quick reply.

margrave55, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

MY shared GPU memory usage is blocked at 4go

1. MY shared GPU memory usage is blocked at 4go - Similar Threads - shared GPU memory

2. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?: Is it possible?Here is my Gpu intergrated:In task manager:I need help with this because my laptop is trash and my parents aren't willing to buy me a better one : My dad claims that my laptop is powerful even though it's a low-end laptop.Are there any solutions?Thanks to...
  3. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?: Is it possible?Here is my Gpu intergrated:In task manager:I need help with this because my laptop is trash and my parents aren't willing to buy me a better one : My dad claims that my laptop is powerful even though it's a low-end laptop.Are there any solutions?Thanks to...
  4. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared gpu memory: I went to task manager and went to the GPU section i saw 0.2 / 2.0 GPU memory does that mean that's the amount of Video Ram I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-gpu-memory/1f30346c-0e44-4ad3-84be-e34591376985
  6. Shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared gpu memory: I went to task manager and went to the GPU section i saw 0.2 / 2.0 GPU memory does that mean that's the amount of Video Ram I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shared-gpu-memory/1f30346c-0e44-4ad3-84be-e34591376985
  7. Shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. to increase shared gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    to increase shared gpu memory: I really want your help in this question rapidly laptop : dell inspiron 15 3576 win 10 pro cpu : i7-8550u ram : 8 gb 2nd gpu : amd radeon 520 my problem is that I am playing a gme requiring high...
  9. Shared Gpu Memory help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shared Gpu Memory help: I have a intel i7700k and nvidia 1070 my issue it the intel graphics shared memory is 15 gb i use intel graphics for second montior but i have it set in bios to only use 256 mb but why is windows telling me there is 15 gb shared how can i reduce this. Running windows 10 1901...
  10. too much shared memory with the gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    too much shared memory with the gpu: I recently upgraded my rig to 24 GB of RAM and I noticed windows increased the amount of shared memory for my gtx 1060 3 GB card. Bad enough the swap file eats up more of my SSD but this seems to be excessive at allocating 12 GB of shared memory. That is 50% of all of the...