Windows 10: MY SHIFT AND CONTROL BUTTONS ARENT WORKING

Discus and support MY SHIFT AND CONTROL BUTTONS ARENT WORKING in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY SHIFT AND CONTROL BUTTONS ARENT WORKING. ALSO WIFI BUTTON WONT COME BACK ON AND BIOS IS GONE. ALL THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED AT DIFFERENT TIMES.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by My-Ammies, Jul 13, 2019.

1. My-Ammies Win User

MY SHIFT AND CONTROL BUTTONS ARENT WORKING

MY SHIFT AND CONTROL BUTTONS ARENT WORKING. ALSO WIFI BUTTON WONT COME BACK ON AND BIOS IS GONE. ALL THESE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED AT DIFFERENT TIMES.

:)

My-Ammies, Jul 13, 2019
  2. wtf8269 Win User

NFS: Shift & Analog buttons (throttle control)?

I'm considering getting this game as a Forza 2/3 substitute (I really don't want to buy a 360, digital 5.1 compatible amp, and a HDTV), but I can't stand how there's no throttle control with typical PC controls. After doing some research it seems you can get the pressure sensitive buttons to work on a PS2 DS2 controller with the right drivers. Does anybody know if you can get this (or any other controller with pressure sensitive buttons) to recognize with NFS: Shift or similar racing games?

wtf8269, Jul 13, 2019
  3. shift keys arent working windows 10

hello , i have a problem that started like a week or two ago but it wasnt that bad because shift keys were stopping and working suddenly but 2 days ago it started persisting since now and i dont know what to do , i tried dezactivating sticky keys or uninstalling
    keyboard in device manger or uninstalling some updates but nothing did the trick. i dont believe the problem is with the laptop keyboard which btw is an asus a550vx and the both shift keys arent working so there must be a problem. any ideeas would be appreciated
    . thanks

maresflorian, Jul 13, 2019
  4. KatJB Win User

shift keys not working

I upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and then did the windows update and when I tried to do anything with the shift key neither one works. I read all the suggestions I could find in here and tried most of them with no luck. I ran the hardware
    and device troubleshooter, I went to the keyboard on control panel and it says it's working properly. I tried shift/control/alt keys all together. I downloaded and scanned with anti malware and I did the fn and del keys with no results. I would like an easy
    fix for this as I believe it is a windows 10 and or update for windows 10 issue. I am not real savvy on the computer so I need step by step instructions, please and thank you.

KatJB, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. MY SHIFT AND CONTROL BUTTONS ARENT WORKING - Similar Threads - SHIFT CONTROL BUTTONS

2. The touchpad buttons arent working suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The touchpad buttons arent working suddenly: I have a HP Envy, fully updated on windows10. Just woke up today to work on my laptop and the right/left "buttons" area dont really work when i press. the touchpad itself works so using one/two fingers i can work, but i dont understand what to do.i tried checking for touchpad...
  3. The touchpad buttons arent working suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The touchpad buttons arent working suddenly: I have a HP Envy, fully updated on windows10. Just woke up today to work on my laptop and the right/left "buttons" area dont really work when i press. the touchpad itself works so using one/two fingers i can work, but i dont understand what to do.i tried checking for touchpad...
  4. The touchpad buttons arent working suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my shift button in keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my shift button in keyboard not working: Hello, shift button in my keyboard is not working.Please try to fix my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shift-button-in-keyboard-not-working/2ee82820-4f16-4146-8f1e-6a871b3e9220
  6. Control shift N not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control shift N not working: Since I installed avast antivirus ctrl+shift+n is not working in google chrome open new incognito tab nether in windows explorer. First in any program when I press ctrl+shift+n the avast secure browser opened, I removed the avast antivirus and the browser and now nothing...
  7. My programs arent working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My programs arent working: So,I recently downloaded a new update for windows 10 but it didnt go well on my pc so i removed it from recovery settings but soon microsoft store won't open.I always receive "server is stumbled" error 0x80072ee7 ,also windows photos viewer no longer works i cant even view my...
  8. Control shift N not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control shift N not working: I want to be able to use Control shift N to create a new folder in Windows 10 on the desktop for instance. I know that that is one of the built-in shortcuts, but I can't get it to work. Maybe Control shift N got reassigned. Is there a place I can check that? I have...
  9. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...
  10. shift key and left right down arrows arent working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shift key and left right down arrows arent working: a few days ago most of my arrow keys on my windows 10 started not work for anything I tried waiting and other things but nothing worked could anyone help (I couldn't find anything for keyboard on topics so I picked something random)...