Windows 10: my shortcuts suddenly stopped working. What can I do?

Discus and support my shortcuts suddenly stopped working. What can I do? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My shortcuts suddenly stopped working. Say website can not be opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonSlavick, Dec 13, 2018.

1. my shortcuts suddenly stopped working. What can I do?

My shortcuts suddenly stopped working. Say website can not be opened

:)

RonSlavick, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Windows 10 "Left Alt + Shift" language input switch suddenly stop working. It used to work before.

Hi Jida,

There are a few reasons why "Left Alt + Shift" is suddenly stopped working on your computer. Since you mentioned that you already tried some troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you create a
    Test Profile. From there, check if the issue occurs.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.
    Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Windows 10 shortcut keys not working

My keyboard shortcut keys suddenly stopped working. I checked Win+Tab, Win+P etc. they worked but Ctrl+Alt+Del, save, copy, paste etx dont work.

Can you suggest any solution?

Thanks!

RoisulHasan, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

my shortcuts suddenly stopped working. What can I do?

Internet Explorer has suddenly stopped working

Hi June,

There are several possible reasons why your Internet Explorer suddenly stops working on your Windows 10 computer. It can be because of another program causing conflicts with Internet Explorer or some system files are corrupted.

For us to better assist you with this concern, we need to ask a few questions:

• Which version of Internet Explorer are you using?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? Can you send a screenshot?

For steps to help resolve the issue with Internet Explorer, you can check the article on this

link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

my shortcuts suddenly stopped working. What can I do?

1. my shortcuts suddenly stopped working. What can I do? - Similar Threads - shortcuts suddenly stopped

2. My operating systems have stopped working . What can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My operating systems have stopped working . What can I do?: I can't open the settings to try and troubleshoot it or restore it. Most commands aren't working. And audio stops working when loading into games. I don't know what to do it keeps getting worse, does anyone have a solution...
  3. My operating systems have stopped working . What can I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My operating systems have stopped working . What can I do?: I can't open the settings to try and troubleshoot it or restore it. Most commands aren't working. And audio stops working when loading into games. I don't know what to do it keeps getting worse, does anyone have a solution...
  4. What can I do to stop it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can I do to stop it?: My laptop is showing MicrosoftEdgeUpdateCore.exe- Application error and my laptop takes time to boot and it is very slow..what can I do to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-stop-it/17603efd-54a7-423e-b92c-c80d6b894e4b
  5. What can I do to stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to stop it?: My laptop is showing MicrosoftEdgeUpdateCore.exe- Application error and my laptop takes time to boot and it is very slow..what can I do to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-stop-it/17603efd-54a7-423e-b92c-c80d6b894e4b
  6. What can I do to stop it?

7. My PC stops working suddenly and my screen freezes. What can i do to resolve this issue?

My PC stops working suddenly and my screen freezes. What can i do to resolve this issue?: My PC would function normally and freeze at the most random of times and there is no minidump file created. However, the event log recorded a fatal hardware error and I am unable to understand what does it mean. This is the details that are provided in the event logger-...
  8. My PC stops working suddenly and my screen freezes. What can i do to resolve this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stops working suddenly and my screen freezes. What can i do to resolve this issue?: My PC would function normally and freeze at the most random of times and there is no minidump file created. However, the event log recorded a fatal hardware error and I am unable to understand what does it mean. This is the details that are provided in the event logger-...
  9. my camera suddenly stop working... what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera suddenly stop working... what can I do?: My camera installed inside the equipment suddenly stop working, meeting applications can't find it and even in windows settings the camera does not work... the light of the camera has now turned on and does not turn off...
  10. my camera suddenly stop working... what can I do?

my camera suddenly stop working... what can I do?: My camera installed inside the equipment suddenly stop working, meeting applications can't find it and even in windows settings the camera does not work... the light of the camera has now turned on and does not turn off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my shortcuts stopped working

2. why has my shortcuts suddenly stopped working in medibang?

3. shortcuts stop working in internet explorer

4. shortcuts on network shares stopped working,
  5. website shortcuts stopped working,
  6. lost my shortcuts after started my windows server 2012,
  7. internet explorer desktop shortcuts suddenly stopped working