Windows 10: My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu.

Discus and support My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Shut Down and Restart options are missing entirely. The only power option i'm able to use is sleep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fajil's tacos, Sep 21, 2022.

1. My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu.

The Shut Down and Restart options are missing entirely. The only power option i'm able to use is sleep.

:)

Fajil's tacos, Sep 21, 2022

2. Bluetooth has vanished completely

Bluetooth has vanished completely on my Asus Vivobook E203NA since the last windows update.

It was there in device manager and devices, then windows updated today and bluetooth has vanished - not just not working but not even listed as an option in devices

My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu. daaa16f6-d56e-4b24-a136-f806dfd617b2.jpg

Michael-s-112, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu.

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Thema:

My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu.

1. My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu. - Similar Threads - shut down option

2. My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu.: The Shut Down and Restart options are missing entirely. The only power option i'm able to use is sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shut-down-option-has-completely-vanished-from/a48f417d-2803-40ed-9d8f-393a84fc04d3
  3. My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My shut down option has completely vanished from every single menu.: The Shut Down and Restart options are missing entirely. The only power option i'm able to use is sleep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shut-down-option-has-completely-vanished-from/a48f417d-2803-40ed-9d8f-393a84fc04d3
  4. The option to set a PIN password for my computer has completely vanished.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The option to set a PIN password for my computer has completely vanished.: So a while ago i've been having problems that were being caused by a third party app that i was using. At the time i wasn't aware that this third party app was causing the issue, so to try to fix it, i've used the sfc /scannow command, and apparently there was an "issue" and...
  5. The option to set a PIN password for my computer has completely vanished.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The option to set a PIN password for my computer has completely vanished.: So a while ago i've been having problems that were being caused by a third party app that i was using. At the time i wasn't aware that this third party app was causing the issue, so to try to fix it, i've used the sfc /scannow command, and apparently there was an "issue" and...
  6. The option to set a PIN password for my computer has completely vanished.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Windows Defender has shut down completely

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender has shut down completely: My Windows defender has shut down complete after the last up date and I have tried all the options that has been listed on the net but none have worked so far it appears that the windows defender file is corrupted and I cannot reload it at all I have tried to do a repair my...
  8. The disconnect option disappeared from the Shut Down Windows dialog menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    The disconnect option disappeared from the Shut Down Windows dialog menu: I am using a Windows based virtual machine. Previously, I used to use "Shut Down Windows" dialog menu Win+M, Alt+F4 to disconnect or perform any other action with the VM, it is extremely useful. But a week ago the 'Disconnect' option disappeared from the menu. I did not find...
  9. No Sleep option in the Shut Down Menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Sleep option in the Shut Down Menu.: I have a newly installed OS on a Desktop. There is no Sleep option in the Shut Down menu. I have run two .reg files [from Ten Forums] which said they were successfully, and checked that everything was OK in Device Manager [as recommended by a post here in Ten Forums]. Has...
  10. Menu shuts down

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu shuts down: At the far bottom left corner of the desktop is the Windows 10 logo. When clicked by mouse, a menu screen and a search bar opens On my computer the menu most often opens and immediately closes. There is not enough time to allow me to access any 3rd party programs on the...