Windows 10: My shut down/sign off icon has disappeared

Discus and support My shut down/sign off icon has disappeared in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi ,My shut down/sign off/sleep icon has disappeared from the left side of my task bar, How do I get it back? Windows 11,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IraBerkowitz, Jan 19, 2022.

1. My shut down/sign off icon has disappeared

Hi ,My shut down/sign off/sleep icon has disappeared from the left side of my task bar, How do I get it back? Windows 11,

:)

IraBerkowitz, Jan 19, 2022

2. Onedrive icon keeps disappearing from the right corner systray - everytime I do a shut down or restart in Windows 10

Hello:

I am using Windows 10, and everytime I shut down my laptop or do a restart .... my Onedrive icon in the right corner systray disappears.

I am using Windows 10.

I believe I have the settings all correct .... to start Onedrive automatically when I sign into Windows.

I do have the steps to restore the icon each time ... but ... that is getting old and a nuisance.

Help and suggestions from anyone will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--Tom N.

Tom N 1957, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sign-in Screen Disappears

Hi Ermie,

It is possible that the sign in screen disappears due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to see the password box?
    • Could you provide us a screenshot of the sign in screen on your end?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jan 19, 2022
  4. My shut down/sign off icon has disappeared

Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

My shut down/sign off icon has disappeared

1. My shut down/sign off icon has disappeared - Similar Threads - shut down sign

2. My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray: The Bing icon has disappeared from my system tray.So I went to the notifications area and there is no bing icon option there for me to turn off or turn on , like there is for all the other apps.I do have bing wallpaper installed.So what could be the problem :Edition Windows...
  3. My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Bing icon has disappeared off my system tray: The Bing icon has disappeared from my system tray.So I went to the notifications area and there is no bing icon option there for me to turn off or turn on , like there is for all the other apps.I do have bing wallpaper installed.So what could be the problem :Edition Windows...
  4. My shut down/sign off icon has disappeared

My shut down/sign off icon has disappeared: Hi ,My shut down/sign off/sleep icon has disappeared from the left side of my task bar, How do I get it back? Windows 11, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shut-downsign-off-icon-has-disappeared/9e36830b-e958-40c8-8dc1-64589e2d92ff
  5. My wifi icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  6. My wifi icon has disappeared

My wifi icon has disappeared: Today when I opened my laptop I noticed my wifi icon was missing. There are no networks or Wi-Fi to connect to. When I go to my settings, there are bluetooth settings, but if I try to connect to any device it just says "bluetooth is not enabled", however the button to turn...
  7. My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Bluetooth Icon has disappeared: I no longer have access to turn on my Bluetooth in the settings. How do fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-icon-has-disappeared/31e6efe2-b521-4f96-8335-ee9ed5cc5e2a
  8. Shut down/Power off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down/Power off: I have an HP laptop with windows 10 home. When I choose start/shut down, it closes everything and screen goes blank, but won't power down (off). It used to work. I have to manually turn it off....
  9. My wireless Icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wireless Icon has disappeared: My wireless Icon has disappeared, How can i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wireless-icon-has-disappeared/769417e7-4dff-4c5a-bb26-798415bf68f0
  10. shut down of PC without sign off of other user

in Windows 10 Support
    shut down of PC without sign off of other user: I have two user, one with admin rights and other local standards. I have set up my PC to automatically sign in local user. My question is if admin sign in without sign off of local and thus shut down the PC, a message appears that another user is already sign in and will lose...