Windows 10: My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't...

Discus and support My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft Account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rosa Mae Martes, May 22, 2024.

1. My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't...

Microsoft Account

:)

Rosa Mae Martes, May 22, 2024

2. signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 22, 2024
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't... :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, May 22, 2024
  4. Mustang Win User

My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't...

Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

Mustang, May 22, 2024
Thema:

My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't...

1. My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't... - Similar Threads - sign option laptop

2. My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sign in option for my laptop of my microsoft account is disabled and right now I don't...: Microsoft Account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sign-in-option-for-my-laptop-of-my-microsoft/a95e6b63-663c-42fa-b950-42f6b5407761
  3. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...: I logged into my personal Microsoft account on a laptop at work, now when viewing the local account on the work laptop, my personal Microsoft account shows. I would like to remove my personal account from the local account on the laptop but I can't delete the local profile....
  4. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...: I logged into my personal Microsoft account on a laptop at work, now when viewing the local account on the work laptop, my personal Microsoft account shows. I would like to remove my personal account from the local account on the laptop but I can't delete the local profile....
  5. I signed into my microsoft account on a work computer, now my microsoft account is...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. What to do when my laptop shows sign in option disabled and i don't remember my outlook...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when my laptop shows sign in option disabled and i don't remember my outlook...: Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-my-laptop-shows-sign-in-option/45aadbf2-f47b-4315-a3e0-613435d38e9c
  7. What to do when my laptop shows sign in option disabled and i don't remember my outlook...

What to do when my laptop shows sign in option disabled and i don't remember my outlook...: Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-when-my-laptop-shows-sign-in-option/45aadbf2-f47b-4315-a3e0-613435d38e9c
  8. What to do when my laptop shows sign in option disabled and i don't remember my outlook...

9. Unable to sign into my laptop with my Microsoft account.

Unable to sign into my laptop with my Microsoft account.: Hello. I did a factory reset on my laptop due to a drive issue and now I can’t sign into my Microsoft account after the factory reset. How do I fix this? First of all, it kept saying my password was incorrect then I tried signing in with my Microsoft Authenticator app and it...
  10. Can't sign in my Microsoft account in my laptop

Can't sign in my Microsoft account in my laptop: My laptop is windows 10 and I tried to login my microsoft account in this laptop. I went to settings- going to Accounts- going to Your Info then I clicked "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead". As I wrote down my info that is needed it asked for my password for the last...