Windows 10: My sign in page has changed

Discus and support My sign in page has changed in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have never seen my windows do this and I am unable to have no password when turning computer on. I want to have a pin to but I can only have a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Logan Boshoff, May 9, 2020.

1. My sign in page has changed

I have never seen my windows do this and I am unable to have no password when turning computer on. I want to have a pin to but I can only have a windows hello pin which is not the pin for my computer.

My sign in page has changed 5b7b4e3b-08e2-4dac-ba9d-de3c36774d2e?upload=true.png

:)

Logan Boshoff, May 9, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 9, 2020
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    How to change my home page back.

I don't think you are. I just did those steps on mine. Changed from Google to Bing, click Home button and it went to Bing. Changed it back to Google, click Home and it went to Google. Norton must have something jammed in there like a fishhook. I don't do Norton, so you're back to Josey's suggestions.

f14tomcat, May 9, 2020
  4. My sign in page has changed

Change photo on log-in page

Hi Audrey's,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• When you say, "generic circle above my log-in name" what exactly are you referring to?
    I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Account.
    • Under Accounts, select the option "Your account".
    • Under Your picture, click on
      Browse
      option and you may select the picture of your choice so that it is display on your account sign-in page.
    If the above steps doesn't work, I want you to send us a screenshot of the issue so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 9, 2020
Thema:

My sign in page has changed

1. My sign in page has changed - Similar Threads - sign page has

2. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in page: I want to change the picture on my sign-in page only, not on the lock screen. I was able to add a picture to that page long ago, but can not find a way to delete or change it now....
  3. Sign-in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in page: I want to change the picture on my sign-in page only, not on the lock screen. I was able to add a picture to that page long ago, but can not find a way to delete or change it now....
  4. My MSN Hime page has changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSN Hime page has changed: My MSN homepage has changed but only on my iPhone 14. I want the one as before. My computer and iPad did not change and I’m very happy about that. How do I get my iPhone to look like it used to. Here is a screen shot of the way I want it to look: <Moved from Community Center>...
  5. My MSN Hime page has changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My MSN Hime page has changed: My MSN homepage has changed but only on my iPhone 14. I want the one as before. My computer and iPad did not change and I’m very happy about that. How do I get my iPhone to look like it used to. Here is a screen shot of the way I want it to look: <Moved from Community Center>...
  6. sign in has changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    sign in has changed: Until the last few days I could always sign in to my desktop running WIN10 by hitting the space bar a couple of times. Now I have to press ALT-CTRL-DEL to get to the blue screen that I hit the space key a couple of times to bring up the desktop. Is this a new feature of an...
  7. sign in page

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sign in page: you have a pop up on sign in page that doesn't work don't show again and do not want to stay signed in how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/934106a0-d612-434c-888e-df8820a9b766
  8. Why my Windows Settings display page has not changed?

Why my Windows Settings display page has not changed?: I have a few devices running Windows 10. Recently, I updated another device I have to Win 10 1909 and the Settings page seemed different, modified. I still have this below page view on my current laptop running Win 10 1909 as well. It's updated regularly too. How can I...
  9. Sign on screen has changed

Sign on screen has changed: I have a 3 week old Dell Laptop. When I would power on, I would see a different picture on the screen, text telling me what the picture was and I would be asked if I liked it, then I would hit the enter key and enter my pw. Without my going into settings and changing...
  10. sign in page

sign in page: how do I stop my windows 10 pc from going to sign on while I am using an app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-page/9eebf6c9-dadb-415b-98bd-3c10ee4d278b