Windows 10: My sign in wont work?

Discus and support My sign in wont work? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So im on my new computer, going to sign in to my account, and I see this doing it: [ATTACH] I entered my Microsoft password, not working. Any fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by STOP IT LET ELMO SPEAK, Aug 12, 2020.

1. My sign in wont work?

So im on my new computer, going to sign in to my account, and I see this doing it: My sign in wont work? 71dd92c9-9e36-4c24-bd59-ad14429a1408?upload=true.jpg

I entered my Microsoft password, not working.

Any fixes?

I'm using:
    Windows 10 Professional

Dell OptiPlex 7010

ASUS VP228 Monitor

:)

STOP IT LET ELMO SPEAK, Aug 12, 2020

2. Sign in Options wont Open

Build version: 14393.693

I would like to add pin as a sign in method,

but this problem did'n encounter very often

It usually be normal after I restart the windows

My sign in wont work? 9db8c2d4-1cde-4c99-aa50-357274e1daab.png

I have been following this instruction, but seems like nothing is solved

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Sign-in options in settings wont open

I also encounter these problem :

Bima Satria, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 12, 2020
  4. My sign in wont work?

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

My sign in wont work?

1. My sign in wont work? - Similar Threads - sign wont

2. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  3. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  4. Windows Store App wont let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store App wont let me sign in: So i got game pass and when i open a game it prompts me to sign in i click it then a window flashes and closes and it continues, then after that the game opens and it asks me to sign in again and then it does the same there where a small gray window pops up in the middle of...
  5. Windows Store App wont let me sign in

Windows Store App wont let me sign in: So i got game pass and when i open a game it prompts me to sign in i click it then a window flashes and closes and it continues, then after that the game opens and it asks me to sign in again and then it does the same there where a small gray window pops up in the middle of...
  6. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  7. My laptop wont let me sign in!

My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  8. Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...: Bought a pre own laptop go 2 for personal use and it wont let me login with my personal acc and asked for my school or work acc which I dont have any...
  9. Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...

Bought a preown microsft laptop go 2 and it wont let me sign in with personal acc and asked...: Bought a pre own laptop go 2 for personal use and it wont let me login with my personal acc and asked for my school or work acc which I dont have any...
  10. my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the...: my pc wont reset and when im on the lock screen it asks me to sign into microsoft but the microsoft sign in doesn’t load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset-and-when-im-on-the-lock-screen-it/475607b3-67ef-40eb-b8ad-89c9ead004b6