Windows 10: My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts

Discus and support My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think that Microsoft has either tried or has changed my Signin account. It needs to remain RuthS Administrator. How do I make sure it is Setup the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ruthie 801, Aug 8, 2021.

1. My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts

I think that Microsoft has either tried or has changed my Signin account. It needs to remain RuthS Administrator. How do I make sure it is Setup the way I want it to be?Ruth

:)

ruthie 801, Aug 8, 2021
  2. old1mike Win User

'signin with local account' not working

Tried those. Did not work. Did some more checking. CMD(admin) window net user shows all the user accounts. LUSMGR.msc there are no users listed. Not sure if this is part of my problem. Also, found reference to ntrights. Will see if that might help with specific user (mine) that I cannot change to local signin.

old1mike, Aug 8, 2021
  3. Duplicate Accounts at Windows 10 Signin

I have a duplicate account at signin and the one that I don't want is the default account.

Here are the list of user accounts and there is not a duplicate account for Tim.

What can I do to fix the problem?

TimDavidson65, Aug 8, 2021
  4. My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts

Microsoft Account Signin on Windows10

Hi Clarence,

Welcome and thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are facing issues with several functionalities in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator.
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Aug 8, 2021
Thema:

My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts

1. My Signin account when this computer starts or restarts - Similar Threads - Signin account computer

2. Why does my computer restart when I try to start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer restart when I try to start it: When I try to start my computer it flashes a blue screen for a second and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-restart-when-i-try-to-start/ecede717-88f1-4d63-aa99-c6e82df29080
  3. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  4. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up: when I restart my computer an unauthorized local user starts appears.If I remove the user and restart the computer it reappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-my-computer-an-unauthorized-user/7f9129a2-64c5-43f7-af4e-3e06574dbf9a
  5. when I restart my computer an unauthorized user starts up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove a Login account, when my computer starts or restarts, that I did not create after...: I tried using the i online instructions from Microsoft, but the Registry did not contain all of the steps.The path to delete the administrator login account, path was; LocalMachine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogin\AutoAdminLogin. Then right click on...
  7. OneDrive account signin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive account signin: I changed my Microsoft username and OneDrive kept asking for my old username. I was able to change the "account" on OneDrive, however, when attempting to signin, nothing happens and OneDrive will not start....
  8. Microsoft Computer Signin error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Computer Signin error: I got this weird error code one day now I cant signin to my account 0x80131904 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-computer-signin-error/a7ca6851-972d-4517-934a-a7068c86f67c
  9. 'signin with local account' not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    'signin with local account' not working: windows 10 pro version 1803. intel core2 quad. 8Gb ram. accounts-your accounts-signin with local account - not working. accounts-signin options - not working accounts-family&others-others-add - not working. I had upgraded from win7 pro. Been running logging in via Microsoft...
  10. How to remove signin when win10 starts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove signin when win10 starts: First time win10 user having come from many happy years with 7 and 7forum *Smile Have run netplwiz and unticked ''Users must enter a user name and password t use this computer.'' This does not work. I've looked through tutorials but can't see the appropriate one although...