Windows 10: My sister got a new computer and my computer updated to her settings

Discus and support My sister got a new computer and my computer updated to her settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I've had this computer for a couple years and haven't had any problems with it. But then my sister who lives with me and uses my WiFi got a new... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lara6, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Lara6 Win User

My sister got a new computer and my computer updated to her settings

So I've had this computer for a couple years and haven't had any problems with it. But then my sister who lives with me and uses my WiFi got a new computer. She has never logged into my computer but when she sether new laptop up, it changed all of my settings. In the settings>account section it shows my first name but all of her information including her email. All my documents appear to still be intact on the computer but it's not my account. How do I fix this and get my account back the way it was? Since she never logged in before, there is only one account on the computer and it should be mine but it all changed. Thanks.

:)

Lara6, Aug 11, 2020

2. New computer for sister

My sister needs a new computer. And we are trying to figure out whats best a desktop or a laptop. her budget is $600 to 800. Put together a build that will last her a long time and be able to run Sims. Thanks

MxPhenom 216, Aug 11, 2020
  3. cheesy999 Win User
    New computer for sister

if it only needs to run sims and other things then go for a laptop if you need the portability

cheesy999, Aug 11, 2020
  4. My sister got a new computer and my computer updated to her settings

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

My sister got a new computer and my computer updated to her settings

1. My sister got a new computer and my computer updated to her settings - Similar Threads - sister got computer

2. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...: I have tried resetting her old outlook account, but I don't have all the information and Outlook does not recognize her old account. She does not remember her PIN....
  3. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...: I have tried resetting her old outlook account, but I don't have all the information and Outlook does not recognize her old account. She does not remember her PIN....
  4. My sister gave me a computer, but she doesn't remember the PIN or her password. I have...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My computer got hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked. The screen froze and a “trojan spyware “ notification popped up with a support phone number. It was claiming to be from microsoft support team. No fees for the services, but a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian...
  6. My computer got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked and a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian accent got access to my black screen to show me the local and foreign IP addresses. Has my computer been compromised? I have changed all my passwords and I am using VPN now....
  7. My computer got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer got hacked: I was working on my computer when it got hacked and a “representative from microsoft” with an Indian accent got access to my black screen to show me the local and foreign IP addresses. Has my computer been compromised? I have changed all my passwords and I am using VPN now....
  8. My sister did something to her computer and now theirs no option to connect to the internet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My sister did something to her computer and now theirs no option to connect to the internet...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigZGaming2015 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4l41x/my_sister_did_something_to_her_computer_and_now/
  9. My computer got reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer got reset: I was just playing a game and when i was done i closed the game like normal. But the game never fully closed and it was stuck on a black screen that wouldnt go away, that made it impossible for me to open task manager and force quit it. I decided to restart my computer to fix...
  10. sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account: my sister logged on to my laptop using her outlook email account and now she is listed as the admin and all my files are under her account how can I change her from admin and get her out of my account but still let her use my laptop and not lose any info? 70786