Windows 10: My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer

Discus and support My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm a developer and I'm working with a clients site and I have a little problem, the site is looking good on windows 10 all browsers but on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElvisMeisters, Oct 31, 2018.

1. My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer

So I'm a developer and I'm working with a clients site and I have a little problem, the site is looking good on windows 10 all browsers but on windows 7, especially Internet Explorer it looks broken. I know that it's not a Windows problem but could it be? Because it's a simple site and I know I did not do anything wrong. Can someone check on their computers or whatever help me? This is the <Removed Link>

I tried it on 3 different pc's all with windows 7 it looks broken. Even on Opera and chrome.

:)

ElvisMeisters, Oct 31, 2018
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. malware Win User
    Internet Explorer 7 Will Not Be Integrated into Windows

Microsoft's next release of Internet Explorer, version 7, will not be integrated into Windows. It's a little bit funny, first we have to wait almost a year to see the latest Vista OS, and now we won't see IE 7 into their product. The reason given is that the integration into Windows would cause security problems. Windows itself has been under much scrutiny over recent years by the security industry as well as the hacking and virus communities. Exploits that were found to exist in current versions of Internet Explorer, were used to attack the core operating system because of the tight integration. Despite the move to improve OS security by Microsoft, Internet Explorer will still ship with Windows Vista.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Oct 31, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer

Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7

Microsoft released Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7, the only other operating system to support it, apart from Windows 8 and Windows RT, with which it made its stable debut last month, earning Mozilla's cake. Posted as "Pre-Release," the browser provides most functionality as its Windows 8 stable version. Most of its performance enhancements, including the ability to flip through pages in articles by swiping across a touchscreen, are available.

My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer 125a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview for Windows 7

btarunr, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer

1. My site looks different on windows 7 Internet Explorer and Windows 10 internet Explorer - Similar Threads - site looks different

2. My Windows file explorer looks different

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows file explorer looks different: After the last restart or update, my windows explrorer looks completely different. The search bar and nav bar became smaller, the UI looks strange and when i search for something, it doesn't do a little dropdown window where i can click to open, or right click to show in...
  3. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  4. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Following a Windows Update, I discovered that Internet Explorer was removed without warning. I work in the security cameras industry and almost all systems sold until two years ago use plugins that are only compatible with Internet Explorer and nothing else. By taking out...
  5. Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Internet Explorer for windows 10

Internet Explorer for windows 10: Since upgrade suddenly lost internet explorer and now can not reload it. some of my applications needs ie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-for-windows-10/1d5ff8fe-08f4-41ba-80ac-d2521d87cba6
  7. Internet Explorer and Windows 10

Internet Explorer and Windows 10: What version of Internet Explorer should I have on my PC before installing Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-and-windows-10/03fb287c-da9f-49c2-9327-85a8b4b64205
  8. Internet Explorer & Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet Explorer & Windows?: I need to turn on Internet Explorer in Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-windows/34be1eab-f3fb-49e1-a898-1a409105261c
  9. Windows 10 internet explorer 11 'Suggested Sites'

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 internet explorer 11 'Suggested Sites': Recent new windows 10 user with new machine. Am very much familiar with windows 7 but took the plunge with a new machine. Anyway I am using Edge browser a lot but I have also pinned Internet Explorer 11. Wanting to make it look as much like my IE11 on my windows 7 laptop...
  10. Internet explorer frequent sites

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer frequent sites: I noticed that on internet explorer if I right click its pinned icon on the taskbar or in start menu it produces a jump list. This gives pinned sites, tasks and frequent sites. What baffled me is the listed sites under frequent, they never seem to change. I visited for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my internet explorer looks different