Windows 10: my skype can not login

Discus and support my skype can not login in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Skype version 3.8.0.188 is not working on my windows 10 when i try to connect my Skype it always write no internet but i still have internet so i need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by General wood brown, Oct 18, 2019.

1. my skype can not login

Skype version 3.8.0.188 is not working on my windows 10 when i try to connect my Skype it always write no internet but i still have internet so i need your help that can let me login to Skype

:)

General wood brown, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

ERROR MESSAGE in Skype: Unknown message type 'Signal/ForceAbchSync'

Hi Bob,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I suggest you to try disabling Skype from Outlook.com and check if it helps.

To disable Skype please follow the steps below:

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Vamkat Win User
    Skype chat synchronization issue

Step's to reproduce issue:

1. Login Skype user as A

2. Log out user A

3. Login Skype with user B

Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B.

Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?

Vamkat, Oct 18, 2019
  4. my skype can not login

Skype?

As this is a now quite established messenger system of sorts perhaps a Skype feature for people skype names so perhaps some real time problem solving/discussions could be mounted?
    Just a wee suggestion.
    What does everyone else think?

thedivinehairband, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

my skype can not login

1. my skype can not login - Similar Threads - skype login

2. After trying to sign up for Skype, my account was locked and I'm no longer able to login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After trying to sign up for Skype, my account was locked and I'm no longer able to login...: I attempted to purchase a Skype number and subscription to try it out for a month. I will be needing a virtual phone number soon for the next year. However, my credit card kept saying cancelled, and I was prompted to change my password. I changed my password and tried using...
  3. After trying to sign up for Skype, my account was locked and I'm no longer able to login...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After trying to sign up for Skype, my account was locked and I'm no longer able to login...: I attempted to purchase a Skype number and subscription to try it out for a month. I will be needing a virtual phone number soon for the next year. However, my credit card kept saying cancelled, and I was prompted to change my password. I changed my password and tried using...
  4. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  5. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Skype crashes when login in: When I login to Microsoft, Skype that is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-skype-crashes-when-login-in/0af7bbe5-7c08-4adf-856f-c314a2f6ddf0
  6. Microsoft Skype crashes when login in

7. Skype for desktop stored login credentials

Skype for desktop stored login credentials: Hello. I have told Skype to not store any login information after logging off but when I reopen it, still remember my account name and even password. How can I make it to forget that info altogether?. 180012
  8. Outlook and Skype for Business Login Propmts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook and Skype for Business Login Propmts: Having the issues described the following locked thread. We are currently using Outlook and Exchange on Prem in process of going Hybrid and Currently using SfB on prem....
  9. No keyboard in Edge, Skype, Search box, any login's into email, the Mail p;rogram

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No keyboard in Edge, Skype, Search box, any login's into email, the Mail p;rogram: Everything else is working fine....can check mail thru the browser, but really need a fix to this problem... I have tried everything suggested above with no success. This is an Asus Laptop N53JF. Please help....
  10. Can't login on Skype

Can't login on Skype: I need some help. I cant login on my Skype. 110569