Windows 10: My slash and question mark key is producing a k and K instead of what meant to produce

Discus and support My slash and question mark key is producing a k and K instead of what meant to produce in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So as of now it seems like I am unable to use this key at all. I noticed this happen tonight March 13 2020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JasonGansemer, Mar 14, 2020.

1. My slash and question mark key is producing a k and K instead of what meant to produce

So as of now it seems like I am unable to use this key at all. I noticed this happen tonight March 13 2020

:)

JasonGansemer, Mar 14, 2020

2. How to install the power producer gold on windows 8.1 pro K

I have an original 'power producer gold' in a cybelink DVD solution disk. It had worked on win xp.

But it does not work on windows 8.1 pro K.

Please let me know how to solve my difficulties regarding on the installation of the 'power producer gold'.

I'll appreciate your concernings.

Young KonKim, Mar 14, 2020
  3. karsix Win User
    My forward slash key doesn't work, however the question mark button does

Notes
    • Question mark does work
    • Forward slash does work when I'm in the windows startup entering my password
    • Forward slash does not do anything, nor does it print another symbol or letter
    • My language is English (United States)
    • My keyboard is US- QWERTY and I have also tried US- International, both of which did not produce any results
    • I have not set up speech recognition
    • All my drivers for my keyboard are updated
    • I tried to remap the front slash to another key and it didn't work, nothing would print when I pressed the key
    I know the problem is not hardware related, but I am at a loss of what to do here. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

karsix, Mar 14, 2020
  4. My slash and question mark key is producing a k and K instead of what meant to produce

Produce Key

Hi,

I have deleted my produce key without putting it into my microsoft.

Please can you resend?

Thanks

Mr C Venton

COLINVENTON, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

My slash and question mark key is producing a k and K instead of what meant to produce

1. My slash and question mark key is producing a k and K instead of what meant to produce - Similar Threads - slash question mark

2. 8, I and K keys are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    8, I and K keys are not working.: Hi,I have a Lenovo Thinkbook. The 8, I and K keys are not working. They are connected diagonally so it's assumed that it is one issue affecting all 3. Any suggestions? Could/should I open the laptop to check?TIA...
  3. Windows K

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows K: Hi, I recently made changes to the firewall on endpoint manager. In the process of making these changes i have accidently disabled windows K shortcut, and I'm unsure on the setting to reenable it. Can anyone assist?Thanks Jack...
  4. Windows K

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows K: Hi, I recently made changes to the firewall on endpoint manager. In the process of making these changes i have accidently disabled windows K shortcut, and I'm unsure on the setting to reenable it. Can anyone assist?Thanks Jack...
  5. produce key code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    produce key code: where do I find my product key code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/produce-key-code/d3ff8730-ad31-4919-8ca5-51ef0eea8068
  6. My question mark keys are showing k or K when pressed, how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    My question mark keys are showing k or K when pressed, how do i fix this: My question mark keys are showing k or K when pressed, how do i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-question-mark-keys-are-showing-k-or-k-when/8d48574a-ec0e-435d-8dfb-2d6b9312ed50
  7. Enter Key Producing Slash (\ ) And Shift Is Working like space-bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enter Key Producing Slash (\ ) And Shift Is Working like space-bar: help submitted by /u/Uscay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iclbu7/enter_key_producing_slash_and_shift_is_working/
  8. Jagadeesh k

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Jagadeesh k: My question is how to turn off receive updates for other microsof products when you update. Because I tried to turn off this option settingupdate&security advanced option there will be a option receive update for other microsof products when you update . When tired to...
  9. Forward slash key works but question mark is not working.

Forward slash key works but question mark is not working.: I am using Windows 10 on my laptop. Everything was working fine but from yesterday I've noticed my Question Mark key on keyboard is not working. I don't think it is a hardware problem, because Forward Slash under Question Mark key is working fine. Neither it is the problem...
  10. G11CD-K Bios Update Question

G11CD-K Bios Update Question: Hi All Noticed Asus posted a newer bios update, well when I go into Bios it doesn't see it on the flash drive, emailed them, they state to do this Fully Shutdown System Load backup Press Delete or F2 to Enter Bios Then F9 to Load optimized defaults then F10 To save...