Windows 10: my Snip & Sketch not work in full option after update to window 11

Discus and support my Snip & Sketch not work in full option after update to window 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my snip & sketch can use but the area that can use was not all of the area you can see in the image below that the darker zone was not include for all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EngrYAS, Oct 28, 2021.

1. EngrYAS Win User

my Snip & Sketch not work in full option after update to window 11

my snip & sketch can use but the area that can use was not all of the area you can see in the image below that the darker zone was not include for all my mornitor. I already uninstall the application and install the new one but not help. T_T

:)

EngrYAS, Oct 28, 2021

2. Screen flickering while using Snip and Sketch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are having a flickering screen while using Snip and sketch on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Do you see this behavior in any other application?

Meanwhile, let us try few steps.

Step 1: Reset Snip & Sketch app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Snip & Sketch
      app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Update display driver.

We would suggest you to update the display driver from Device Manager. Please refer this article to update the driver:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 28, 2021
  3. John DeV Win User
    Snip & sketch

Hello FrankEngstrom,

Thank you for updating me that information. If you mean the snip and sketch? Based on your description the snipping tool is crashing?

Please try to reset Snip and Sketch

Press Start then search Apps and Features

Select Snip and Sketch on the list

Click Terminate then Reset

If it doesn't work, Please try to create a new administrator account then check if everything is working.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402692...

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Oct 28, 2021
  4. John DeV Win User

Windows 10 screenshot tool (snip&sketch) not working

Hello 328yt,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. I understand you have a problem with Snip and Sketch not working properly. Did you made any changes recently? When was the last time it was working properly? What
    is your current windows version and edition? Press Start then search Settings, select System then About.

**Run the troubleshooter:

Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

**Please try to update Snip and Sketch app

Open Microsoft Store then Click 3 dots

Select Download and Updates

Update Snip and Sketch or click Get Updates

**Repair Snip and Sketch

Go to Settings and selecting "Apps and Features". Find "Snip and Sketch" in the list and select it. The "Advanced options" button should appear, click it. You will see the "Repair" button. If it doesn't work, Kindly click the Reset.

Restart your PC

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Oct 28, 2021
Thema:

1. my Snip & Sketch not work in full option after update to window 11 - Similar Threads - Snip Sketch full

2. Snip and Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch not working: Hi,I've been using snip and sketch for a while now but recently it stopped working. A blue screen with an X constantly pops up and nothing happens. How can I get it to work again?...
  3. Snip and Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and Sketch not working: Hi,I've been using snip and sketch for a while now but recently it stopped working. A blue screen with an X constantly pops up and nothing happens. How can I get it to work again?...
  4. Snip & Sketch not working

Snip & Sketch not working: I already did to reset the App and reinstall, also restart the machine. Nothing works.You will see on the attached GIF file, when i click to New or ctrl+N the Screen snipping is blank or not working.Windows Specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2021...
  5. Snip & Sketch not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch not working: I already did to reset the App and reinstall, also restart the machine. Nothing works.You will see on the attached GIF file, when i click to New or ctrl+N the Screen snipping is blank or not working.Windows Specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2021...
  6. my Snip & Sketch not work in full option after update to window 11

my Snip & Sketch not work in full option after update to window 11: my snip & sketch can use but the area that can use was not all of the area you can see in the image below that the darker zone was not include for all my mornitor. I already uninstall the application and install the new one but not help. T_T...
  7. Snip & Sketch Not Working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Snip & Sketch Not Working.: Hi Guys... Among my other windows woes I now find that skip and sketch does not start up. The snipping tool still works thank goodness. I click the icon and the screen appears for a second or two then goes. I have tried refresh, uninstall and re install of the app from the...
  8. snip and sketch not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    snip and sketch not working: my application snip and sketch is not working i can take a screeen shot but it does not get saved i does show on the clipbord when i press win+v but i cant view it plz help me fix this problem -confused AF all the time...
  9. snip and sketch not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    snip and sketch not working: My snip and sketch tool has stopped working. I open the app, select new, highlight the area to snip but then nothing happens. I have tried refreshing the app and uninstalling and reinstalling but neither have resolved the issue....
  10. Snip & Sketch Not Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch Not Working: I am a fan of Snip & Sketch, I have been using it since it was out, I immediately ditched the Snipping Tool. Recently, when I am trying to use it, it wouldn't do anything. When I take a screenshot, all it does is show a loading cursor and that's it. It ends right there. So...