Windows 10: My Softwares/ App in Windows 10 Immediately Closes

Discus and support My Softwares/ App in Windows 10 Immediately Closes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This problem occur in my company laptop running windows 10. Some softwares like cameras, snipping tool, microsoft store crashes and some third... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Perry8991, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Perry8991 Win User

My Softwares/ App in Windows 10 Immediately Closes

Hi,

This problem occur in my company laptop running windows 10. Some softwares like cameras, snipping tool, microsoft store crashes and some third party application, some softwares are okay and can use. I already did the troubleshooting in CMD sfc /scannow, DISM troubleshooting, WSreset, also did PowerShell Admin troubleshooting, try to reinstall the apps but still the problem persists. I also try to switch user but the problem still occurring in different user. What should I do?

:)

Perry8991, Oct 21, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching

I've had mixed results with Tweaking.com's Windows Repair All in One tool.

I would go forward with the DISM option, and failing that, move on to a repair install using an in-place upgrade.

Windows Apps Close Immediately After Launching

As I recall, you had the problem with the repair install/in-place upgrade before you rolled back to 1903.

OldNavyGuy, Oct 21, 2020
  4. My Softwares/ App in Windows 10 Immediately Closes

Why does Windows 10 close apps immediately after they are opened?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you facing this issue with all the apps?
    • Are you getting any error message while the apps are closing?
    This issue may be caused by some app corruption or some third party app confliction. I suggest you to follow the methods given below:

Method 1:
    I suggest you to run the
    Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given method.

Method 2:
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    3. Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

My Softwares/ App in Windows 10 Immediately Closes

1. My Softwares/ App in Windows 10 Immediately Closes - Similar Threads - Softwares App Immediately

2. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  3. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  4. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Apps or Programs open and close immediately

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Apps or Programs open and close immediately: [ATTACH]At times it may happen that a Microsoft Store app os a classic Program […] This article Windows 10 Apps or Programs open and close immediately first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Apps opening, then immediately closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps opening, then immediately closing: Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 19041.84. Many Windows Apps , when I try to open them, open a window like they are starting correctly, then immediately close. I have tried resetting the apps, uninstalling, and reinstalling them, Windows App Store troubleshooting, DISM restore...
  7. Apps closing immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps closing immediately: I'm having an issue where some apps are opening, then closing down immediately. The mouse changes to the "thinking" mode, the app never appears, then seems to close down. So the screen of the program never really shows up. This happens under both Admin and User accounts....
  8. Windows 10 Store Apps Closing Immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Store Apps Closing Immediately: Several of my Windows 10 Store Apps are closing immediately. They will attempt to open and then just close. I have tried to reset, uninstall, and troubleshoot and none of them are fixing it....
  9. Some of my programs close immediately (NOT WINDOWS 10 APPS)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some of my programs close immediately (NOT WINDOWS 10 APPS): I have got games that work fine. But when I try running some programs like truckersMP, Camtasia, RagePluginHook, etc. (These are all legit.exe) They appear in task manager for legit 2 seconds and then it says (Suspended) and disappears from task manager. They were working...
  10. Settings app closes immediately

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app closes immediately: Hello, I'm on Windows 10 1809, and since today the app settings can no longer start! Indeed, it starts and then closes immediately. I did run "sfc /scannow", it found several corrupted files, but didn't solved my problem. Thanks, Matthéo, aka WiseMatthack....