Windows 10: My son deleting the exe file Family Monitoring uses

Discus and support My son deleting the exe file Family Monitoring uses in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I set family monitoring on my kids and they somehow managed to delete the file. I need to add the file back immediently. Can someone give me that... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Karen Corrine, Mar 5, 2019.

1. My son deleting the exe file Family Monitoring uses

So I set family monitoring on my kids and they somehow managed to delete the file. I need to add the file back immediently. Can someone give me that file?

:)

Karen Corrine, Mar 5, 2019

2. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

Original Title: Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes

I use Family Safety to monitor my son's account, but a bit ago, I stopped being able to communicate with his computer. If he sent me a request to extend his time, I didn't receive it, and it didn't appear on the Family Safety page. If I made adjustments
    to the page, it wouldn't register on his computer. I even deleted him from my family, and he is still being "monitored" (and still has the same restrictions). I tried logging in as him on a different device, and the restrictions are off, so I know it is something
    on his machine

Can someone give me suggestions?

Thanks!.

JoanneSher, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Family Safety: Son's computer not recognizing changes in Windows 10.

No - I cannot see my son's child account under the family safely list in account settings or on the main family page. Yet, on HIS computer, if he goes on, it indicates he is still being monitored by family safety.

Does that help?

JoanneSher, Mar 5, 2019
  4. My son deleting the exe file Family Monitoring uses

Wrong "adult" email address used in family setup

Hi,

Try the steps below.

• Sign into http://familysafety.microsoft.com with that Microsoft account.
    • Click the Manage my family link at the bottom of the summary page.
    • Select the affected user under Family Members and click
      Remove family member at the top left of the screen.
    • At this point you should be able to add that family member to the correct (new) family.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to create a new email address for your son and add to the family account and check.

Hope this helps. Keep posting in Microsoft Community for any further queries that you face. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

My son deleting the exe file Family Monitoring uses

1. My son deleting the exe file Family Monitoring uses - Similar Threads - son deleting exe

2. My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe: My son is in a wrong Family Groupe. We don´t know the Family Administrator of this wrong Groupe and he does not answer an my request do "release" my son out of his family.How can I get him out of this family groupe? I have read all faqs an chatted already with the 365 Office...
  3. My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe: My son is in a wrong Family Groupe. We don´t know the Family Administrator of this wrong Groupe and he does not answer an my request do "release" my son out of his family.How can I get him out of this family groupe? I have read all faqs an chatted already with the 365 Office...
  4. My Son is in a wrong Family Groupe

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  6. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  7. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring

Son has uninstalled family safety monitoring: Hi all, Help please! My son, wanting to get around family monitoring, has uninstalled the family monitoring software on hIs PC he is the administrator. We discoversd this and he is now banned until he reinstalls it. He’s having trouble doing this. Any idea?...
  9. Unable to add my son to my family

Unable to add my son to my family: I have a family set up with both my sons on however my eldest son has created a new account. i have tried to add this account to the family, it allows me to send the invitation and he accepts it but then gets an error message to say something went wrong, try refreshing the...
  10. .exe file deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe file deletion: Hello I've been having troubles with .exe files I try to permantley delete the folder and it'll remove everything except the .exe file if I delete the .exe file with a shift+del it'll dissapear then repair once I refresh the folder it's in. If I use the normal delete method...