Windows 10: My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

Discus and support My son forgot his password to login on his laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Keith McGovern, Feb 27, 2024.

1. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset?

:)

Keith McGovern, Feb 27, 2024
  2. sn00ker Win User

ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password

And how exactly are you locked out, are you saying he forgot his user name password login or the bios password?

sn00ker, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Forgot laptop login password.

Hi,

Hi I gave reset option in the laptop with keep my files setting. Then it was asking for password to login to the laptop. But previously I used to login through pin and now I forgot my password.

Tried resetting my Microsoft account password through mobile. still laptop is saying like password is incorrect. Can someone help me on this.?

venkatraman20, Feb 27, 2024
  4. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

I forgot my laptop login password

I forgot my login password to my laptop?

stevenduncan4, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

1. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop - Similar Threads - son forgot password

2. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  3. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  4. My son hit his laptop and something broke

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My son hit his laptop and something broke: About a week ago my son lost his temper in a game and he hit my laptop under the control, alt, fn and windows keys and a little bit below the intel core sticker. The laptop fans went extremely loud. He shut his laptop down immediately and turned it back on.Since then his...
  5. My son hit his laptop and something broke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son hit his laptop and something broke: About a week ago my son lost his temper in a game and he hit my laptop under the control, alt, fn and windows keys and a little bit below the intel core sticker. The laptop fans went extremely loud. He shut his laptop down immediately and turned it back on.Since then his...
  6. My son hit his laptop and something broke

7. My son cannot login to his PC; says no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son cannot login to his PC; says no internet.: I can login to my account on his PC I’m the administrator and he is connected to the internet. It shows “connected, secure” at the bottom of the login screen. I went and changed his account to make him an administrator as well and it still says he needs internet to login....
  8. My son cannot login to his PC; says no internet.

My son cannot login to his PC; says no internet.: I can login to my account on his PC I’m the administrator and he is connected to the internet. It shows “connected, secure” at the bottom of the login screen. I went and changed his account to make him an administrator as well and it still says he needs internet to login....
  9. My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password: My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password. Would it be necessary for anything for him to do? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-is-asking-me-for-his-child-account-password/756fd2b3-dc59-41b2-84c2-fbdc3a6b49fa
  10. My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...: my Child is under A child account but some how after recent updates.my Child was able to buy Purchases from Microsoft store In his account even when the settings in the Family manages account is set to needs to ask a Parents Permission, he even was able to us his Account on...