Windows 10: My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S

Discus and support My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S I restarted the computer and it did Automatic Repair. Diagnosing your pc. ATTEMPTING REPAIR. Automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chrisv21, May 19, 2019.

1. chrisv21 Win User

My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S

My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S I restarted the computer and it did Automatic Repair. Diagnosing your pc. ATTEMPTING REPAIR. Automatic Repair couldnt repair your pc. I have tried everything

There is no CD drive so I do not have a disk to repair. Help

:)

chrisv21, May 19, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 19, 2019
  3. Mistakenly Format C Drive

Hi,

My son mistakenly format the all rive of my laptop. When i buy laptop there is windows 8 and after launching windows 10 its upgraded to Windows 10, but now i am facing the problem my son mistakenly format all drives of my laptop, now my laptop on boot mode,
    and there is no backup, kindly suggest me what should i do, how i get windows 10 back

HasshamHabib, May 19, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. My son formatted c: on my lenovo Ideapad100S - Similar Threads - son formatted lenovo

2. my drive c: got formatted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my drive c: got formatted: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drive-c-got-formatted/6e23008b-6bd4-4170-9d3a-ee884c6df4ab
  3. my drive c: got formatted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my drive c: got formatted: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drive-c-got-formatted/6e23008b-6bd4-4170-9d3a-ee884c6df4ab
  4. Formatting c:/

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Formatting c:/: Hello, I have a surface pro tablet, On it I have a drive c which is the only partition on it. On drive c I have windows 10 install. I would like to format drive c as it has a lot of stuff on it. I backed everything up on external drives. How can I format it? does it...
  5. My Local Disk C suddenly got formatted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Local Disk C suddenly got formatted: So this is really weird, so i put my pc to sleep before i went to bed, i woke up in the morning and i logged in to Windows and my laptop is just freezing all the time, i cant even do one task, it took 1 minute just to open the start button, so then i turned it off, and...
  6. How to format my C Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to format my C Drive: I'm having issue with my main drive the C drive and just backed it up and thought I would do a full format then run my backup. But after upgrading to windows 10 I haven't done a format and not having a physical disc I was wondering how to do it. I know I used to format during...
  7. How to format my C Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to format my C Drive: I'm having issue with my main drive the C drive and just backed it up and thought I would do a full format then run my backup. But after upgrading to windows 10 I haven't done a format and not having a physical disc I was wondering how to do it. I know I used to format during...
  8. formatting c:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    formatting c:: Hello. I'm trying to reformat my hard drive so that all data is erased before I recycle the PC. It works, albeit very slowly, and I have purchased a replacement pc after restoring my backup date. I can access the command prompt and type in the format c: command,, but it will...
  9. Full format of my 'C' Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full format of my 'C' Drive: I am just about to do a re-install of Windows 10 and am wondering if I can first do a very thorough clean-up of my 'C' drive first by doing a full format before carrying our the reinstall. I am just about to look for the USB stick with Windows 10 on it, I think that it...
  10. format c

in Windows 10 Support
    format c: Hi all just need to ask I am reformatting my c drive due to constant bsod after the w10 anniversary update . things I have done are every scan thire is sfc, hdd check, memtest, up dater all drivers , had Microsoft install the update 3 times. the bsod mostly happen playing...