Windows 10: My son is a idiot. Please help!!!

Discus and support My son is a idiot. Please help!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. I got my son a pc for his birthday. All is well with it. But in his infinite wisdom he has decided to put a password on it. Shortly after he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ryangoddard1984, Apr 4, 2020.

1. My son is a idiot. Please help!!!

Hi guys. I got my son a pc for his birthday. All is well with it. But in his infinite wisdom he has decided to put a password on it. Shortly after he has forgotten the password. I’ve pressed shift on startup and reset the computer and removed all files. But it still asks for the password. Any help on how to remove this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/ryangoddard1984
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ryangoddard1984, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 4, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 4, 2020
  4. My son is a idiot. Please help!!!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

My son is a idiot. Please help!!!

1. My son is a idiot. Please help!!! - Similar Threads - son idiot Please

2. idiotic monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idiotic monitors: my monitors are being idiotic, please help, i am using two different sized monitors only by width and an hdmi splitter for a dual monitor setup, it duplicates the displays, i have tried updating drivers, etc, but it won't let me change the displays resolution, i have tried...
  3. idiotic monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    idiotic monitors: my monitors are being idiotic, please help, i am using two different sized monitors only by width and an hdmi splitter for a dual monitor setup, it duplicates the displays, i have tried updating drivers, etc, but it won't let me change the displays resolution, i have tried...
  4. Help Identifying an Icon - For My Autistic Son

Help Identifying an Icon - For My Autistic Son: Good Afternoon,I'm sure this is not the normal kind of question you all get here. But my son has severe autism along with other special needs. He absolutely LOVES logos and icons. Microsoft icons, especially, and he's taken it upon himself to locate and label all of them....
  5. Family Safety Settings is a mess, please help save my sons Christmas

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Settings is a mess, please help save my sons Christmas: I do not have much hope as after a ton of researching I see this has been an on-going problem since 2014-15 from many posts I have found while searching the community. Got a new acer laptop with windows 10, Christmas eve I set it up and downloaded some games. During the setup...
  6. Family Safety Settings is a mess, please help save my sons Christmas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Settings is a mess, please help save my sons Christmas: I do not have much hope as after a ton of researching I see this has been an on-going problem since 2014-15 from many posts I have found while searching the community. Got a new acer laptop with windows 10, Christmas eve I set it up and downloaded some games. During the setup...
  7. Family Safety Settings is a mess, please help save my sons Christmas

8. Please help. Blue screen of death on autistic son's computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help. Blue screen of death on autistic son's computer.: Hi - my 17 yr old autistic son lives on his computer. He was updating his drivers last night when he got the blue screen of death - needless to say, he is distraught. The driver was corsairvbusdriver.sys Stop code - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED The computer has 2...
  9. HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP - Idiot Msft Tech Fudged Up My PC: Some idiot tech at msft fudged up my PC over an issue I was having. I couldn't boot to my desktop after that. So I inserted my installation disk to install a fresh new copy. For some reason I got an error saying, "we couldn't create a new partition. Error: 0xe6774cc0." To...
  10. @ and " keys swapped on my son's account - please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    @ and " keys swapped on my son's account - please help!: Hi, newbie here, first time post. I am in UK, and have standard UK keyboard on my laptop, I've been using windows 10 fine, all keys on keyboard working as they should. However, I recently set up a separate log in for my son. Linked teh accounts with microsoft family...