Windows 10: My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password

Discus and support My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password. Would it be necessary for anything for him to do? thanks... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlaaZammar, Mar 26, 2021.

1. My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password

My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password.

Would it be necessary for anything for him to do?

thanks

:)

AlaaZammar, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Forgot Child's Password

Hi Jason,

It's possible that you'll be able to change the password through your own administrator account. Just to confirm, is your daughter's account a Microsoft account, or a local user account?

If it's a local account, remove or change the password from the Control Panel. Sign in using your administrator account, then follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Control Panel and press Enter.
    • Click User Accounts.
    • Click Manage another account.
    • If the User Account Control window pops up, click Yes.
    • Choose the local account that you want.
    • Click Change the password.
    • Leave the password fields empty if you want to remove the password. Otherwise, enter the new password that you want to use, as wells as a hint and click
      Change password.

If it's a Microsoft family account, follow these steps to remove your child's account:

here
    • On the right side of your child's account, click Remove.
    • Click Remove again.

After removing the account, you can set up your child's account again. Make sure that you have the correct password when you sign in.

Let us know if you're able to change or remove the password of your child's account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Child account

I did set up a Child account, I did fallow all the steps window ask, the account say that the child is in the family, when I tried to log, give me the message "The Profile Service service Failed The Sign-in. User Profile cannot be loaded".

Answering your questions:

• Did you make any changes to the child account prior to the issue? No, I did not make any changes.
    • Since when you are facing this issue? Right from the start. I never got to login.
    • Are you able to login with other child accounts on the computer? No
    I suggest you to restart the computer once and check if you are able to login to the computer. I did, the same problem, I do not have any problem with my account or my wife.

Thank you for your help.

David.

David EDongo Sr, Mar 26, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password

Child Account Password

Hello Michael,

The method of changing the password for a child account is similar to that of the other accounts. I would suggest you to refer to this
    link to reset your child's account.

Should you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to post back.

John Vil, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password

1. My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password - Similar Threads - Son asking Child

2. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  3. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  4. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  6. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  7. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

8. I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....: I need him to be able to install apps via the windows store. They are age appropriate apps, the windows store refuses to install or update apps....
  9. I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....

I set up my son's pc with his account which is a child account managed by family settings....: I need him to be able to install apps via the windows store. They are age appropriate apps, the windows store refuses to install or update apps....
  10. My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...: my Child is under A child account but some how after recent updates.my Child was able to buy Purchases from Microsoft store In his account even when the settings in the Family manages account is set to needs to ask a Parents Permission, he even was able to us his Account on...