Windows 10: My son is now the admin on my computer and idk how it happened

Discus and support My son is now the admin on my computer and idk how it happened in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all like the title says, some how my son is now the admin on my computer and I have no idea how to change it. I added his account to the Xbox app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nicobott, Jun 29, 2020.

1. My son is now the admin on my computer and idk how it happened

Hello all like the title says, some how my son is now the admin on my computer and I have no idea how to change it. I added his account to the Xbox app so he can play his games and some how it changed in the Microsoft store I guess the computer. I've created a new account and changed it to admin but when I restarted my comp and went to "your info" it still has him as admin. It wouldn't bother me so much but if have to give permission Everytime someone wants to use chrome and I can't have that.

submitted by /u/nicobott
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nicobott, Jun 29, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

My son is now the admin on my computer and idk how it happened partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jun 29, 2020
  3. JATownes Win User
    A rig for my son.

I am sorry to hear that. I just cracked open a good night beer in your honor.

MY son just had to go to bed. (school tomorrow) and I am crashing too. So keep the suggestions coming. (He is looking forward to seeing all the suggestions tomorrow).

Thanks for making him feel welcome here guys.

*Toast :toast:

JATownes, Jun 29, 2020
  4. My son is now the admin on my computer and idk how it happened

W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hiya

Thank you for your thorough response, apologies for late response, I've been ill in bed. I've had a look at his laptop, when its turned on it says it cant load windows 10. My older son who works with computers has tried the troubleshooter but nothing happens
    at all, it appears to be fried

Any other suggestions?

My son is getting a little stressed now and driving me crazy

Thanks

Debbie

DebbieWillson1, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

My son is now the admin on my computer and idk how it happened

1. My son is now the admin on my computer and idk how it happened - Similar Threads - son admin computer

2. Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...: Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go back to normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-happened-but-all-of-my-apps-are-huge-now/1e82b63e-cb26-4c0d-a9a1-a55f4e3da78d
  3. Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...: Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go back to normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-happened-but-all-of-my-apps-are-huge-now/1e82b63e-cb26-4c0d-a9a1-a55f4e3da78d
  4. Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My computer stopped running and now this happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer stopped running and now this happened: submitted by /u/m4ngo22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5iscy/my_computer_stopped_running_and_now_this_happened/
  6. Idk what happened

Idk what happened: So uh, I can't see my desktop, everything in my taskbar except for apps don't work, like for example the file explorer or even the calculator, if I tried to open them it would just say "class not registered" or "An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist"...
  7. How To Give Computer/Windows License To My Son

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How To Give Computer/Windows License To My Son: Hi All I have just built myself a new computer with a new Windows 10 License. My old computer is a pretty decent Core i7-4770 computer which I would like to give to my son. Reformatting and clean installing Windows is not my problem. My problem is I do not know how to...
  8. Idk what’s happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Idk what’s happening: So my ctrl key is crouch in almost every game I play, and yesterday when i got home and wanted to play rust it didnt work. When i tried unbinding and re-binding it, it read the key as back space. It lets me play the game fine eccept when I press the tab key it brings up a...
  9. idk what happened to my computer but the colors are messed

idk what happened to my computer but the colors are messed: so this happened earlier while i was playing a game, i tried to screen shot with alt+ prt sc while holding s then a white screen appeared saying please wait then the colors became weird. Please help i need to fix this soon....
  10. Admin account appears to be in sons account now

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin account appears to be in sons account now: My son was on my PC yesterday trying to login to his Microsoft account so we could watch a movie, we ended up connecting his Xbox to my TV. I am (was) the admin on my PC, there is no PW to login so when I power up the PC it used to take me directly to my Desktop. When I...