Windows 10: My son is trying to play minecraft with the microphone not working.

Discus and support My son is trying to play minecraft with the microphone not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is someone in 2018 that posted they had this issue and fixed it. How was it fixed. Not computer savy.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by williamschramski, May 2, 2020.

1. My son is trying to play minecraft with the microphone not working.

There is someone in 2018 that posted they had this issue and fixed it. How was it fixed. Not computer savy.

:)

williamschramski, May 2, 2020

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, May 2, 2020
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition using microphone in build 18252.1000 (it has never done this before).

Hi. So I have tried the speech and playing audio troubleshooter, those did not help. Minecraft doesn’t even show up in the apps that can access your microphone tab. So as far as I know, nothing helped.

Melting Ice, May 2, 2020
  4. My son is trying to play minecraft with the microphone not working.

Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hey there guys,

My son has minecraft on his ipad, and uses my xbox live account to play with his brother and sister.

I have tried to buy him coins on his ipad, which didnt work. Is there a way for me to log into my microsoft (xbox live) account, and buy minecraft coins on my laptop as opposed to his ipad?

Thanks

Stephen

StephenLott1, May 2, 2020
Thema:

My son is trying to play minecraft with the microphone not working.

1. My son is trying to play minecraft with the microphone not working. - Similar Threads - son trying play

2. Trying to play minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play minecraft Java: Hi, I just recently downloaded Minecraft Java editionThey want me to create a username, but every username that I pick, it’s giving me an failed to create profile, even if there’s a checkmark on the username. Can someone help me with this....
  3. Trying to play minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to play minecraft Java: Hi, I just recently downloaded Minecraft Java editionThey want me to create a username, but every username that I pick, it’s giving me an failed to create profile, even if there’s a checkmark on the username. Can someone help me with this....
  4. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?: Looking to see how I can find other kids to play with my son. P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-my-son-play-with-others-online-minecraft/3515a3d6-07de-4752-8685-143ed02fa863
  5. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?: Looking to see how I can find other kids to play with my son. P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-my-son-play-with-others-online-minecraft/3515a3d6-07de-4752-8685-143ed02fa863
  6. How can my son play with others online Minecraft Java edition?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms: I purchased MC for my son for xmas. He would now like to try Realms. When we hit "Servers" or anything similar it says:You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online...So we go to the link and logged on with my account. We...
  8. Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms

Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms: I purchased MC for my son for xmas. He would now like to try Realms. When we hit "Servers" or anything similar it says:You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online...So we go to the link and logged on with my account. We...
  9. Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working .

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son and it is not working .: I have bought Minecraft dungeons twice now for my son. Once after I built his new computer and once just now. the past one I remember being pissed and there is no help available when needed, and apparently he moved to other games and we forgot about it. fast for to tonight...
  10. Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why can't my son play mulitplayer in minecraft on his account?: My son is able to play single player on minecraft under is account, but if he tries to join a server to play with his friends online, it does not work. It will ask for the admin password, even if I put in my admin password, it doesnt work while logged into the computer under...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone not working on minecraft