Windows 10: My son is unable to start a Minecraft Realms subscription

Discus and support My son is unable to start a Minecraft Realms subscription in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want my son to be able to start a Minecraft Realms subscription. However, when he tries on his PC, he gets this message: You need a parent to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by negritot, Aug 8, 2020.

1. negritot Win User

My son is unable to start a Minecraft Realms subscription

I want my son to be able to start a Minecraft Realms subscription. However, when he tries on his PC, he gets this message:

You need a parent to buy this

We can't send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way

Great, but what am I supposed to do to purchase this for him?

:)

negritot, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Dobbs_038 Win User

Minecraft Realms Subscription

I purchased a subscription for Minecraft realms then I tried to extend it and it went through but purchased a new realm instead how can i extend my realm or switch to the new subscription where do I upload my world backup? I am playing on Minecraft for
    windows 10 purchased on windows 10 store

Dobbs_038, Aug 8, 2020
  3. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription but my Minecraft UWP app crashed right after I checked out. The order definitely went through as I received an order ID and an email from Microsoft.

I cannot however use the realm as the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition app does not recognize that I have bought the subscription.

I believe this is called a missing purchase and I am grateful for all help!

Thanks in advance! -.

Jacob Raffoul, Aug 8, 2020
  4. My son is unable to start a Minecraft Realms subscription

Minecraft windows 10 Realms Plus subscription

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to renew the subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within

Services & subscriptions
    while signed in to your account. For more information, refer the section
    How to subscribe to Minecraft realms from the article

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus

For additional information, see: Minecraft
    Realms

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store Support
    team and they will help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

My son is unable to start a Minecraft Realms subscription

1. My son is unable to start a Minecraft Realms subscription - Similar Threads - son unable start

2. cancel minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  3. cancel minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  4. minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms subscription: i payed £5.59 twice for realms and the money is pending to be withdrawn from by account but i have not gotten anything for it, i would like to get all my money 11.18 back and no realms subscription. any help is appreciated...
  5. minecraft realms subscription

minecraft realms subscription: i payed £5.59 twice for realms and the money is pending to be withdrawn from by account but i have not gotten anything for it, i would like to get all my money 11.18 back and no realms subscription. any help is appreciated...
  6. Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms

Minecraft on iPad will not allow my son to play on Realms: I purchased MC for my son for xmas. He would now like to try Realms. When we hit "Servers" or anything similar it says:You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure your online...So we go to the link and logged on with my account. We...
  7. Minecraft Realms Subscription Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms Subscription Refund: When I opened Minecraft, it told me that my Realms subscription was expired, so I went and "renewed" the subscription. By doing so, I realized that I had instead accidentally bought a new subscription because my realm renewed automatically. Could I request a refund for the...
  8. Minecraft Realms Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Subscription: I purchased a subscription for Minecraft realms then I tried to extend it and it went through but purchased a new realm instead how can i extend my realm or switch to the new subscription where do I upload my world backup? I am playing on Minecraft for windows 10 purchased on...
  9. Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....
  10. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing: I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription but my Minecraft UWP app crashed right after I checked out. The order definitely went through as I received an order ID and an email from Microsoft. I cannot however use the realm as the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition app does...