Windows 10: My son plays this game called Roblox and everytime he minimizes it for more than 15 seconds...

Discus and support My son plays this game called Roblox and everytime he minimizes it for more than 15 seconds... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The error code we keep on getting is DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FALUIRE. The people at microsoft said I should wipe my pc and save my important files so I did.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeff Noracs, Apr 6, 2021.

1. My son plays this game called Roblox and everytime he minimizes it for more than 15 seconds...

The error code we keep on getting is DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FALUIRE. The people at microsoft said I should wipe my pc and save my important files so I did. The problem still occurs. I don't know if this is a Roblox problem or a Microsoft problem. Can someone please help me?

:)

Jeff Noracs, Apr 6, 2021

2. I can't play a certain game/games on the ROBLOX app

Hello. I was going to play some Windows Store Edition ROBLOX, on my favorite game. The game is called phantom forces. When i joined, it crashed. It works just fine with any other game on the Windows Store ROBLOX.

What symptoms i can think of and their possibility, for better replies:

Windows Store ROBLOX is unoptimized (Maybe)

Microsoft provides the MOBILE version with computer controls, therefore you can only play mobile games (This is true)

It's ROBLOX's fault (It's not, it works fine with other games)

Microsoft doesn't have a computer mode and a tablet mode for the app (Very true, and this applies for any games on Xbox in general)

My computer's hardware doesn't meet that certain game on ROBLOX (worked fine on my school laptops, so this is NOT true)

So either i'm hallucinating, or Microsoft is lazy.

I know Microsoft's app secrets. This is one.

Also, ROBLOX is my FAVORITE platform, so i'm really biting my tongue.

Edit: I can play it now, but please fix because i'm getting 10 fps and the graphics is locked at max.

Jeffrey Zhang (zhaje01), Apr 6, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 6, 2021
  4. My son plays this game called Roblox and everytime he minimizes it for more than 15 seconds...

Windows 10 on packard Bell *Playing ROBLOX*

Hi Steven,

Performance or connectivity issues may occur while playing games in Roblox due to several reasons. There are possibilities that the game needs an update or your router's network bandwidth is insufficient. To properly isolate your concern, please provide
    us the following information:

• Does the same issue occur on other games online?
    • Are you experiencing network issues if you are not playing a game?
    • Have you tried to connect your computer to the network through an Ethernet cable?

In the meantime, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates on your computer by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

My son plays this game called Roblox and everytime he minimizes it for more than 15 seconds...

1. My son plays this game called Roblox and everytime he minimizes it for more than 15 seconds... - Similar Threads - son plays game

2. Error Occured trying to play a popular game called roblox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Occured trying to play a popular game called roblox.: While I try to open the game "Roblox", the same error keeps popping up. The error says "The procedure entry point EventSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll" It also says that"RobloxPlayerBeta.exe - Entry point not found" I've tried...
  3. Error Occured trying to play a popular game called roblox.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Occured trying to play a popular game called roblox.: While I try to open the game "Roblox", the same error keeps popping up. The error says "The procedure entry point EventSetInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll" It also says that"RobloxPlayerBeta.exe - Entry point not found" I've tried...
  4. Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.: I' ve sent this question before but the moderator quit helping so Im sending out again My friend was able to play roblox before but he says after an update he made he wasnt able to play it The problem is when he opens the game it just shuts down 5 - 10 mins afterAnd this...
  5. Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.

Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.: I' ve sent this question before but the moderator quit helping so Im sending out again My friend was able to play roblox before but he says after an update he made he wasnt able to play it The problem is when he opens the game it just shuts down 5 - 10 mins afterAnd this...
  6. Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.: Everytime he tries to play it stays playable for 5 minutes or some then it shuts down the whole pc and it happens with some games as well ex: Stick Fight The GameBut there is only one game that he can play which is brawlhalla and it never shuts down.He once was able to play...
  7. Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.

Everytime my friend tries to play roblox he was able to play it before it shuts the pc down.: Everytime he tries to play it stays playable for 5 minutes or some then it shuts down the whole pc and it happens with some games as well ex: Stick Fight The GameBut there is only one game that he can play which is brawlhalla and it never shuts down.He once was able to play...
  8. Everytime i play an online game or open more than one tab, my pc shuts down randomly and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime i play an online game or open more than one tab, my pc shuts down randomly and...: So when i play minecraft or any online games, my pc crashes, but it does not show any blue screen, and in a short second it flicks a black-white-random color on the screen, and restarts, i scanned it if theres a virus but theres none, i dont know anything about tech. so if...
  9. BSOD while playing games - some games more than others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games - some games more than others: Been getting Blue Screens of Death since about October while playing games and it seems to be isolated to online games so I've been going around fixing whatever drivers I could but it still seems to come back at least once a week or so and it's a bit annoying. The error I get...
  10. minimum password length more than 15?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minimum password length more than 15?: Hi there, recently I try to setup my company's 10 security policy, one of the key setting is minimum password length in "Local Security Policy" ==> Account Policies ==> Password Policies, there is an parameter "Minimum password Length" in the explain section, it says...