Windows 10: My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

Discus and support My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; my Child is under A child account but some how after recent updates.my Child was able to buy Purchases from Microsoft store In his account even when... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LKTsyselect, May 17, 2019.

1. My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

my Child is under A child account but some how after recent updates.my Child was able to buy Purchases from Microsoft store In his account even when the settings in the Family manages account is set to needs to ask a Parents Permission, he even was able to us his Account on his log in to purchase products Under My Administrators account. He showed me what he was doing step by step. and When it prompted to confirm Password it showed my Microsoft account email not his, even more concerning he entered his password witch it is totally different to mine it let him sign in to my account. and also bypassed two step verification as well. i Contacted Technical support and was very difficult to explain it to hem. as they thought it was how to device was set up but after checking all settings on accounts and devices, had them Speechless how it is happing. even after they viewing all account settings. it is still unresolved to how it happening. and it's the first this has happened as it a major security Floor my 6 year old stumbled on it with even knowing till hundreds of dollars was spent and i checked history and it show it was purchased by me even though ii was not logged in at the time.??????????????

:)

LKTsyselect, May 17, 2019

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, May 17, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

I doubt Wiz will be able to merge the accounts. However, he should be able to get you access to the old account, he'll just need to know what the email address was that you originally registered it under and he can change the email address associcated with the account once you give him the necessary info and then you can request a password reset.

AFAIK, having multiple account isn't technically against the rules unless you are using the second account to get around posting restrictions. Like if you were banned or have infractions that prevent you from posting on the forums and use the second account to post.

newtekie1, May 17, 2019
  4. Vario Win User

My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1) I hope I haven't broken the rules
    2) I created a new account because I couldn't remember the password to the old one
    3) Not sure. I like the 2005 reg date in a vanity sense and I was doing some lookup stuff with that account to trouble shoot my friend's pc (friend bought my old opteron / 7800GT rig) back in 2009.

Okay its probably hopeless then. *Frown My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the... :(.

Vario, May 17, 2019
Thema:

My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the...

1. My son was able to purchase products using his password for his account From My account the... - Similar Threads - son was able

2. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  3. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  4. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  6. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son forgot his password to login on his laptop: My son forgot his login on his laptop. How do i reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-forgot-his-password-to-login-on-his-laptop/bf7b1f19-09a7-41cf-83ef-3fffd112acd3
  7. My son forgot his password to login on his laptop

8. My son cant use the funds in his account to buy in Windows store

My son cant use the funds in his account to buy in Windows store: I added $20 to my daughter´s account in order to buy apps in the Microsoft store, but when she tries to buy and I give her the permission to buy it, they ask me for me for my credit card, even she has enough funds to buy, and even if I accept to pay with my card appears a...
  9. My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password: My Son is asking me for his Child Account Password. Would it be necessary for anything for him to do? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-is-asking-me-for-his-child-account-password/756fd2b3-dc59-41b2-84c2-fbdc3a6b49fa
  10. Child's account using money from my microsoft account instead of his

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child's account using money from my microsoft account instead of his: I have a microsoft family account for my daughter and son for them to play Minecraft. Two different computers, two different accounts. My daughter's works like it should: When she wants to buy something, it asks me when it needs to. I can put money in her microsoft account...