Windows 10: My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

Discus and support My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harp_078, May 29, 2023.

1. Harp_078 Win User

My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

Hi,I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login.His account was ok for few months and suddenly the laptop started prompting with following message,Above message comes when you are trying to do almost anything eg: install an app etcThen I click Sign in and it prompts for the following,Then I click on the first option to sign in using my account to give him consent. Once I sign in using my account

:)

Harp_078, May 29, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

I would like to add back my sons account to family safety settings UNNVeGxUyECC4aA0.37.117

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble adding your son to your family safety group. The error code you provided is not familiar to me. However, according to Microsoft Support, you can try the following steps to fix the issue:

• Make sure that your son’s account is a child account and not an adult account.
    • Check if your son’s account is already part of another family group. If it is, then you need to remove it from that group first before adding it to your family group.

- let him login to family.microsoft.com to check if he belongs to a family group or not
    • Try adding your son’s account again after a few hours or days.
    We hope this help. We look forward for your response!

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y

Leonard_Y, May 29, 2023
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Child's account history not showing up in Microsoft Family Safety

Just to confirm, have you tried using a different browser and check if the issue persists? Since doing the steps provided on the link didn't help you resolve your concern, we would suggest you to recreate your son's account on the Alienware computer. To
    do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other
      users
    • Click Sign in with
      a local account instead
      (to convert her account to a local account).
    • After doing so, delete the local account. To delete a local account, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Go to Settings.
      • Click Accounts.
      • Click Family and other
        users
      • Click the local account and then, click Remove.
      • A new window will open, click Delete account and data.
    • After deleting the local account, re-link the Microsoft account of your son as a user, then add it to your family.

For more information on how to add a child account to your family, kindly click
    this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, May 29, 2023
  4. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

Family Safety not working on my son's account

I have checked, rechecked, reset, turned off, turned on the settings and set up the family multiple times before I even asked my question. I removed my son's account and added it again, and it did nothing.

loonybin41, May 29, 2023
Thema:

My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

1. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family - Similar Threads - son's account cannot

2. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  3. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  4. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi,I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login.His account was ok for few...
  5. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi, I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login. His account was ok for few...
  6. My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family

My son's account cannot be added to Microsoft family: Hi, I have created an account for my son when I bought him an XBOX. I have purchased games under my account and allowed him to play under his account as a child. Recently I bought him a laptop which runs Windows 11 and use the same account to login. His account was ok for few...
  7. Problem adding my son to my family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem adding my son to my family group: Hi,I want to set up my son on Minecraft and am facing a problem with adding him to my family group in order to manage permissions. I have sent an invitation to his Outlook account to join my family group. When he tries joining the family group using the link in the...
  8. Problem adding my son to my family group

Problem adding my son to my family group: Hi,I want to set up my son on Minecraft and am facing a problem with adding him to my family group in order to manage permissions. I have sent an invitation to his Outlook account to join my family group. When he tries joining the family group using the link in the...
  9. Problem adding my son to my family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  10. adding money to my sons microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    adding money to my sons microsoft account: ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)...