Windows 10: My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in

Discus and support My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My screen on a acer TravelMate B118 show window 10 volume 3 and thats it it wont let us log in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TeresaWilson1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in

My screen on a acer TravelMate B118 show window 10 volume 3 and thats it it wont let us log in.

:)

TeresaWilson1, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Volume icon wont open

Hi,

Corrupted system files and Windows update components may trigger issues in opening the
    volume icon on your taskbar. For us to rectify your issue, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Choose Taskbar.
    • Under the Notification area, click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • Toggle off the Volume option.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Perform steps 1-5, then toggle on the Volume option.

Verify if you will be able to launch the volume icon on your taskbar after performing the procedures above. This will refresh the default settings enabled on your taskbar.

Do not hesitate to reply if you need more help.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 27, 2020
  4. lkmen Win User

My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in

Restricted child through microsoft account, but he cannot log into his school account

I set up an allowed website list for my son. Although I allowed him to log into his school account, he still was blocked. He can access to the school webpage, just couldn't log into his account. Can anyone help! Thanks

lkmen, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in

1. My sons school acer notebook opens with windows 10 volume 3 and wont let him log in - Similar Threads - sons school acer

2. I set up my sons new computer but now the pin wont allow him to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I set up my sons new computer but now the pin wont allow him to log in: My son has a new computer and we set him up with an outlook account and log in. When I added the family sharing it would no longer allow him to log in. We have tried everything! The text codes arent working either....
  3. I set up my sons new computer but now the pin wont allow him to log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I set up my sons new computer but now the pin wont allow him to log in: My son has a new computer and we set him up with an outlook account and log in. When I added the family sharing it would no longer allow him to log in. We have tried everything! The text codes arent working either....
  4. Games are glitchy when my son logs in to Windows as him

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are glitchy when my son logs in to Windows as him: Games are glitchy when my son logs in to Windows as him, but they run fine when I'm logged in as me. I'm the admin for that machine. The games were installed on his side. And also on mine. I want him to use his side so I can control his screen time with Microsoft Family. Does...
  5. Games are glitchy when my son logs in to Windows as him

Games are glitchy when my son logs in to Windows as him: Games are glitchy when my son logs in to Windows as him, but they run fine when I'm logged in as me. I'm the admin for that machine. The games were installed on his side. And also on mine. I want him to use his side so I can control his screen time with Microsoft Family. Does...
  6. Games are glitchy when my son logs in to Windows as him

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer wont let me log in

My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  8. My computer wont let me log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer wont let me log in: HiI'm at my wits end. Been trying to fix my computer all day but nothing works.I got the blue screen saying a problem with memory and the computer will have to restart.It restarted and gets to the screen with the date and time but as soon as I click the mouse to log in, the...
  9. It wont let me log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It wont let me log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GamingNightFTW [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxrsbk/it_wont_let_me_log_in/
  10. My laptop wont let me log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop wont let me log in.: So, I reset my laptop and now it wont let me log in. Any way you guys think I can log into it? It shows other user when I try to log in. I tried every single password I have. Please help...