Windows 10: My Sound and Audio Device not working

Discus and support My Sound and Audio Device not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was checking how to install Realtek HD Audio Manager. Via this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4PaR2oAv6U After following those steps. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vaibhav Kushwaha, Feb 19, 2021.

1. My Sound and Audio Device not working

I was checking how to install Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Via this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4PaR2oAv6U

After following those steps.

My audio device was now completely stopped working.

When I checked at Realtek Audio Console.

It was not working.

Plz, tell a compatible Driver of Realtek for Win 10 20H2.

:)

Vaibhav Kushwaha, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

My Sound and Audio Device not working

1. My Sound and Audio Device not working - Similar Threads - Sound Audio Device

2. Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !: After updating the latest update 23H2 in windows 11 my audio I/O drivers not working. It shows "no audio device found". I tried to update the latest drivers from the manufacture website but it also not working . The driver works only once when I installed and restart the...
  3. Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound and Audio driver not working ? no audio device found !: After updating the latest update 23H2 in windows 11 my audio I/O drivers not working. It shows "no audio device found". I tried to update the latest drivers from the manufacture website but it also not working . The driver works only once when I installed and restart the...
  4. Sound Problems / Headphones and other audio devices not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problems / Headphones and other audio devices not working: Hi thereI've had my PC for around 3-4 years and it has worked completely fine in that time. Only recently, for the past 4 months or so I've only been able to use sound through my monitor as trying to plug in headphones or earphones into both my front USB audio and mic jack...
  5. Sound Problems / Headphones and other audio devices not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Problems / Headphones and other audio devices not working: Hi thereI've had my PC for around 3-4 years and it has worked completely fine in that time. Only recently, for the past 4 months or so I've only been able to use sound through my monitor as trying to plug in headphones or earphones into both my front USB audio and mic jack...
  6. Sound Problems / Headphones and other audio devices not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. MY INPUT SOUND DEVICE IN NOT WORKING.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY INPUT SOUND DEVICE IN NOT WORKING.: MY INTERNAL SOUND OPTION HAS BEEN DISABLE AND IN TROUBLESHOOT AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT MY INPOUT SOUND DEVICE IS NOT THERE SO WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS POSITION?...
  8. Sound/Audio not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound/Audio not working: 1. Sound is not working 2. Volume Slider will only let me use it once every few minutes, then it wouldn't respond Same thing happens with volume mixer 3. Sound Settings either: Won't open, freezes when opened, or won't respond 4. Troubleshooting doesn't detect any...
  9. my audio / sound does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my audio / sound does not work: I have a problem help my audio or sound does not work and I have not updated anything just since yesterday it does not work I was playing a game and I did not hear I thought it was for the game so I ignored it but today I played another game and it is not heard but I think...
  10. No sound/ audio device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound/ audio device: I accidentally shut my laptop while it was updating now I have no sound at all. I have tried multiple fixes, and some of them I can’t even try because there is “no audio device installed”. I need help very badly and am not sure what to do anymore. Thank you! Windows 10...