Windows 10: My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close...

Discus and support My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this issue happens all the time i have to restart my computer so many times a day because of it. i have reinstalled my audio drivers but it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vulcrum, Oct 19, 2020.

1. vulcrum Win User

My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close...

this issue happens all the time i have to restart my computer so many times a day because of it. i have reinstalled my audio drivers but it still happens and my sound breaks along with video playback the most when i open uplay, xbox app and epic games and when im launching/closing games.

:)

vulcrum, Oct 19, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Stop Beeps on Open/Close Folder

Hi, there are potentially sounds for opening/closing programs- I don't see an option for folders in the list..

My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close... [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    No HDMI option in Playback, video works fine

I decided today to try using my flat screen as a second monitor to do video tutorials on. I plugged in the HDMI and the video part works perfectly. But there is no sound. There is no option for HDMI in the playback panel (I made sure disconnect devices show was clicked. I tried updating audio and graphics drivers. I restarted 6 times. I tried three different cords.

The sound works fine with Chromecast, Roku, and ps3 so I know it's not the tv or the cords. Any suggestions are welcome because this is driving me insane.

Frick, Oct 19, 2020
  4. My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close...

video playback freeze for a split second with a buzzing sound about every 20 to 30 seconds

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which application you are using to play the video?
    • What is the format of the videos you are trying to play?
    • Does this happens with all other videos as well?

This issue might be due to outdated or corrupted graphic card drivers. Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Video Playback Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run the Video Playback
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Video Playback troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Video Playback
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.

• Search for Display Adapters.

• Right-click on the graphics
      card and click on Update driver software.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close...

1. My sound and video playback stops working randomly at the same time when i open and close... - Similar Threads - sound video playback

2. ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.: For whatever reason, the A, S,D and, F keys stop and start working at random intervals. Whenever they stop or start working they all stop or start working. The only reason that I was able to type this is because I opened the OSK while the keys were still working. I've already...
  3. ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.: For whatever reason, the A, S,D and, F keys stop and start working at random intervals. Whenever they stop or start working they all stop or start working. The only reason that I was able to type this is because I opened the OSK while the keys were still working. I've already...
  4. Pc loses sound whenever I stop or close a video.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc loses sound whenever I stop or close a video.: HiI'm having this issue where whenever I close a youtube video or a video file, my speaker loses all sounds. So when this happens, I always just reconnect my Bluetooth. This is really inconvenient for me whenever I want to watch a video. Any sort of reply would help me a lot....
  5. Pc loses sound whenever I stop or close a video.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc loses sound whenever I stop or close a video.: HiI'm having this issue where whenever I close a youtube video or a video file, my speaker loses all sounds. So when this happens, I always just reconnect my Bluetooth. This is really inconvenient for me whenever I want to watch a video. Any sort of reply would help me a lot....
  6. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  7. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stops working randomly: Hi there,My sounds randomly stops working, i have a Beyerdynamic DT990 250 Ohm hooked op to a SoundblasterX G6. I also use wave link software to controll all the different sound inputs/outputs i have. The only fix i currently have to get my sound back, is to either restart my...
  8. Video and audio stop working randomly at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video and audio stop working randomly at the same time: From time to time when I'm playing a video (any website, even a video file in windows player) sound disappears and after a few seconds I can't play any video. I wasn't able to find this issue anywhere so I'm asking here. The thing is can't play any video and there's no sound...
  9. Sound stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stops working randomly: So I've gone through just about every single option I've found through google. I just built a brand new PC everything was working fine the first day of use. I turned it on today and the sound wasn't working. I went through everything and finally turned to uninstalling the...
  10. Open and close programs at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Open and close programs at the same time: I want two programs to open and close 2 programs automaticly. Is there a way I can do this and how?? submitted by /u/CaptainKeanu1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr6uqh/open_and_close_programs_at_the_same_time/