Windows 10: My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared

Discus and support My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Two days ago, I woke up and put my headset on, only to realize that there was no sound. I looked through my sound devices and realized that one was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JianLi_, Mar 18, 2021.

1. JianLi_ Win User

My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared

Two days ago, I woke up and put my headset on, only to realize that there was no sound. I looked through my sound devices and realized that one was missing, that was the 'SpeakersRealtek High Definition Audio' device. Now whenever I plug in my headset, is no longer asks me what device I plugged in and I can't hear anything.

My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared 06f32136-4e5c-4ca0-8a93-ae6e8958f2b1?upload=true.png

If anyone knows anything about this, please help I'm desperate. I haven't found anything on the internet about it, and everything I've tried doesn't work.

:)

JianLi_, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Rayblah Win User

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) disappears after restart.

I am having a bit of trouble with my sound currently. My Default Device, which is Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) disappears after every restart and the only way to bring it back is to Shut Down or disable and then re-enable High Definition Audio
    Controller. I am out of options, I have been trying to solve this for hours and no solution has been found.

Rayblah, Mar 18, 2021
  3. thjoseph Win User
    Realtek High Definition Audio (No Sound through Laptop Speakers)

I will try to be as detailed as possible. I am pretty experienced with drivers and sound settings but this problem has me stumped.

I have a Fangbook III made by Cyperpower PC. I am unable to play sound via the on-board speakers for the laptop. I am however able to play sound through the 3.5mm auxiliary jack input. I have speakers set as default device under the playback settings.

This is where is gets strange. Whenever I attempt to delete the Realtek audio driver, whether it is through windows or a 3rd-party driver uninstallation software, Realtek always comes back within a few seconds. Right before it does come back, under playback,
    it separates speakers and headphones with both having the driver High Definition Audio Device. If I hurry before the Realtek driver comes back the speakers seems to work! But once the Realtek audio speakers comes back, the default speakers and headphones goes
    away and I continue to have the same problem with the Realtek driver.

I attempted to reformat the computer with windows 10 and erase all drivers but Realtek was already installed. I assume it is required for this specific laptop? Any ideas on how to direct the Reaktek High Definition Audio driver to use the speakers instead of
    the auxiliary jack?

Thanks for the help and let me know if there is any more information that you guys need.

http://i.gyazo.com/34cb4f30b73b8227fbe004549ed15e9f.png

http://i.gyazo.com/05b38de1c8fc1fc0e03aab5f23d52b9b.png

thjoseph, Mar 18, 2021
  4. My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared

Microsoft High Definition Audio Device Driver Abruptly Stopped Working

I tried the steps you suggested, but the symptoms remain the same. I HAVE to use the Realtek driver to get any sound to my external speakers. The Microsoft High Definition Audio will get sound to my laptop's onboard speakers, but not out the line out.
    The Realtek driver still has the delay at the beginning of playing any audio. I found that the the Plug and Play service was not set to automatic, so I changed it so it now does, but of possible significance is that there is no "Multimedia Class Scheduler"
    on my list of services. Please advise.

AaronMorris1, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared

1. My Sound Device Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio Disappeared - Similar Threads - Sound Device Speakers

2. Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?: Hello! When I went on my pc today, all my sound devices worked fine both of my monitors had audio and so did my headphones. Then suddenly my pc didn't detect my headphones or my second monitor. I looked in the device manager to see if something was wrong and I noticed the...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?: Hello! When I went on my pc today, all my sound devices worked fine both of my monitors had audio and so did my headphones. Then suddenly my pc didn't detect my headphones or my second monitor. I looked in the device manager to see if something was wrong and I noticed the...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio disappeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek High-Definition Audio Device vs Realtek Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High-Definition Audio Device vs Realtek Audio: When I go to Device Manager > Sound Video and Game controllers my Dell XPS 8940 has the Realtek Audio driver version 6.0.9228.1, 8/24/2021 installed. If I click Update driver > Browse my computer for Drivers > Let me pick from a list . . ., two "models" are listed under...
  6. Realtek High-Definition Audio Device vs Realtek Audio

Realtek High-Definition Audio Device vs Realtek Audio: When I go to Device Manager > Sound Video and Game controllers my Dell XPS 8940 has the Realtek Audio driver version 6.0.9228.1, 8/24/2021 installed. If I click Update driver > Browse my computer for Drivers > Let me pick from a list . . ., two "models" are listed under...
  7. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  8. No sound from Realtek High Definition Audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound from Realtek High Definition Audio device: Hi all, I'll try to tell the story from start to finish to provide all the detail possible. Originally, I used to use my old RIG headset on my computer using a spliter that was connected to my monitor and I had it in combination with some speakers connected to the...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio - no sound on speaker, got sound via Headphone Jack!

Realtek High Definition Audio - no sound on speaker, got sound via Headphone Jack!: Hi, I got a GL503VS Asus Rog Scar Edition gaming laptop. I've done a reinstall a few weeks ago, and since then the issue is that everything seems working fine, but the laptop speakers are quiet, no sound. Tried to reinstall Windows, tried to get lot of compatible different...
  10. Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) disappears after restart.

Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) disappears after restart.: I am having a bit of trouble with my sound currently. My Default Device, which is Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) disappears after every restart and the only way to bring it back is to Shut Down or disable and then re-enable High Definition Audio Controller. I am out...