Windows 10: My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS

Discus and support My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I just got finished fixing all my drivers. I hoped fixing my drivers would fix my microphone issues, but it didn't. I use a pair of Astro A10s, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VentusCortez, Mar 8, 2019.

1. My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS

So I just got finished fixing all my drivers. I hoped fixing my drivers would fix my microphone issues, but it didn't. I use a pair of Astro A10s, and I was having absolutely no problems on Tuesday. What gives?

:)

VentusCortez, Mar 8, 2019

2. inline mic/ headset

i have an inline mic and headset, one with the mic built into the wire, the speakers on it work fine, and at one point so did the mic, but after an update, the mic is no longer detected by windows, and i have an all in 1 port on my PC. I've tried soultions
    on previous threads on similar topics, regaurding making sure the device isnt "disabled" or "disconnected" in the audio settings and checking device manager, including uninstalling the devices in device manager and letting them reinstall after reboot. please
    help

i also use this same headset regularly with my phone for making/ awnsering phone calls, so the audio device itself is functional

Xavier Hummel, Mar 8, 2019
  3. wired headset inline mic doesn't work with phone

My first thought is that it is an issue with either LG or the headset itself. I have used a wired setup with inline mic with WM6.1 and have had no issues. The purpose of an inline mic is to avoid having to bring the phone to your mouth so with that said,
    I would ask if you have tried the headset on a different phone (not an Incite) to see if it works?

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

http://www.mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 8, 2019
  4. My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS

wired headset inline mic doesn't work with phone

I have an LG Incite with WM 6.1 using a wired headset w/ inline microphone. The inline microphone works fine with recording a voice memo in 'notes' but if I switch to a call (sending or receiving) the inline microphone goes inactive and the handset mic
    goes active. I have tried this with 4 LG Incites and 7 headsets from different manufactorers including the LG OEM headset with the same result. It seems to be a sofware problem, the software switches the microphone from headset to handset for calls, but the
    earphones remain active on the headset, just the mic switches. This causes me to have to hold the phone to my mouth even with the "hands free" headset. Not exactly "hands free." I contacted AT&T they passed me to LG. LG said they'd contact the engineers because
    they didn't have a clue as to why this is hapening. It's been months now and no solution. I called Microsoft but they said I'd have to pay $35/hour to talk to technical support. Basically, I have to pay them for me to fix their problem. Anybody have a solution?
    Maybe a registry tweak that can fix this? I am a programmer and don't have any problem writting code to fix the problem myself, I just don't have any information on WM 6.1 phone version.

noslenwerdna, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS

1. My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS - Similar Threads - sound goes headset

2. No mic for my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mic for my headset: I just installed a new Bluetooth system and I had to remove my headset but when I paired it only connected audio. I did try clicking the sound button but on stereo was there no ag free....
  3. No mic for my headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No mic for my headset: I just installed a new Bluetooth system and I had to remove my headset but when I paired it only connected audio. I did try clicking the sound button but on stereo was there no ag free....
  4. Inline mic not working

Inline mic not working: I bought an audio cable with an inline mic, and it's not working with my laptop. my laptop has a single jack, with a headset symbol next to it. and the mic is not even listed in the control panel > hardware and sound > sound > recording. the problem is not with my mic because...
  5. My laptop does not recognize my headset mic

My laptop does not recognize my headset mic: I bought this new headset which has a 3.5mm audio cable with a TRRS, I hear everything but when i tried using the mic it doesnt work, I´ve already seen bunch of tutorials and changed the privacy sound settings, and my drivers are up to date but I cant get my laptop to...
  6. My headset mic isn't working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headset mic isn't working: I was using my headset and headset mic on just one audio jack just fine up till today when now I can only use my headset mic or headphones. submitted by /u/Shoto-Todaroki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9j8x7/my_headset_mic_isnt_working/
  7. My mic on my headset is not working. Please Help

My mic on my headset is not working. Please Help: My headset has a microphone, whenever i plug in the headset, the sound comes through the headset but the microphone isn't working, also whenever i go to sound settings the output device doesn't show my headset it only has 'Speakers RealtekR Audio, same goes for my microphone,...
  8. Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.

Sound and mic not working on my headset on my pc.: I built a new pc recently and i plugged in my headset. No sound was heard nor did the mic work. I tried everything I could. I installed drivers, used the audio troubleshoot option and everything I found online. Sound does work on the PC using the USB or HDMI and the headset...
  9. Inline mic of headphones not working

Inline mic of headphones not working: Hello, I have I5 6402p processor and 8gb ddr4 2133mhz ram and motherboard Gigabyte GA H110m DS2 CF. My headphones work fine on the pc but the inline microphone does not work with the pc due to some reason. Earlier I had USB headphones with mic and they worked fine with the...
  10. My headset’s mic not working in Win10

My headset’s mic not working in Win10: My headset (model hyper x cloud core)’s mic is not working when i plug the headset into the green audio port. Even i plugged it into red audio port, the mic can be recognize but it come with a extremely low sound. I am using a desktop. OS is Windows 10 64bit, Motherboard is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. astro a10 not working on pc

2. astro 10 drivers